The Brash - Brash Knuckles

heaven&hell

I see this is listed on the main site but does anyone have this and what do you think of it?

I have the song "The Light" from a Perris Records freebie from 1995 and it's a great tune.

No opinions on this one huh?

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...=Brash+Knuckles

i've got this one. I'll see if I can remember to have a bit of a listen tonight.

from memory they were sorta a mix between euro hair metal and tuff... but I haven't listened to it for so long i wouln''t put any credability what-so-ever into that comparison.

... on second thoughts, it's the cover that reminds me of TUFF (fist first)

just got this one on now....

high pitched sleazy glam-like vocals,

sound: not a glam as early poison, not as heavy as early skid row. Maybe in the same ball-park as the Shotgun Messiah debut with a few little funky Saigon kick-like twists here and there.

haven't had this one on for a long time but it's actually not too bad.

I see this is listed on the main site but does anyone have this and what do you think of it?

I'll just copy/paste what I wrote on the main site:

"Coming across like a low-rent Love/Hate, this band offers nothing that makes this CD worth owning. If all you need is hard guitars to enjoy an album, then maybe this will work for you, but if you're looking for anything remotely resembling a good song, look elsewhere. I'd rather have cigars put out on my nads than listen to this crap again (OK, minor exaggeration there, but you get the idea). Some bands sound like a punch to the face...these guys are more like a slap in the face..."

Yeah, I think you can pretty much say I thought it sucked. :puke: