new Neal Morse

swriter

anyone get this yet, not much word on this yet???? hmmm

anyone get this yet, not much word on this yet???? hmmm

Got it the other day. Lots to work through, but on the first spin it sounds pretty good. Will have to play it a few more yet.

• 3 weeks later...

another great one by Neal, for me, not as dynamic as Sola Scriptura. I just got in the 2dvd Morse Sola Scriptura and beyond, oh my is this good and I am speechless after all the epics!!!! amazing if u like Morse, get this dvd

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Sola Scriptura was/is absolutely amazing! Is it too much to suggest it may be one of the best prog albums ever?!! It's gotta be one of the best concept albums, no doubt. So, there's the bar. How does Lifeline compare? I'ma get it for sure, it's just got big shoes to fill.

honestly, for me, Lifeline does not compare to Sola, still good, although ,more on the laid back side compared to Sola, I agree Sola is my fav Morse!!!! make sure u get the dvd Sola tour, AMAZING

• My Little Pony
honestly, for me, Lifeline does not compare to Sola, still good, although ,more on the laid back side compared to Sola, I agree Sola is my fav Morse!!!! make sure u get the dvd Sola tour, AMAZING

I'll look for it. Cheers.

• 2 months later...

anyone see the DVD Sola Scriptura from Neal, wowowow, amazing band from Holland, unbelievable!!!

• My Little Pony
anyone see the DVD Sola Scriptura from Neal, wowowow, amazing band from Holland, unbelievable!!!

Still not yet. I thought Neal Morse was from Cali. Or is the band from the Nederlands?

Still not yet. I thought Neal Morse was from Cali. Or is the band from the Nederlands?

Neal is from Californis, the drummer from Holland or The Netherlands got the entire band practiced up and called Neal over and it was amazing chemistry

• My Little Pony

Neal is from Californis, the drummer from Holland or The Netherlands got the entire band practiced up and called Neal over and it was amazing chemistry

Oh, so it was a show in Holland, with a 'fresh' band.

• 3 months later...

Neal Morse is a certified genius...his Spock's Beard stuff is pure gold. I liked his first 2 solo (pop) albums...then 'Testimony' proved that HE indeed was 100% of Spock's Beard's awesomeness. I stopped paying as much attention after that, but have heard bits of his stuff since and it's all pure Morse-Prog greatness.