Anybody watch The Footy Show?

Faron

Been watching this australian show on Setanta Sports and it`s been really enjoyable!

Australian Rugby League ex players etc, funny sketches, piss taking

Great show :bowdown:

Anyone else see this?

Been watching this australian show on Setanta Sports and it`s been really enjoyable!

Australian Rugby League ex players etc, funny sketches, piss taking

Great show :bowdown:

Anyone else see this?

i havnt watched it for years....

i sometimes watch the Sunday Roast which is a few of the guys actually being serious...

I enjoy the show and watch it often in add breaks or if nothing else is on, but there's almost always something on channel 7 at the same time so I seldom see it. But yeah, it's good stuff.

NRL is the greatest game on earth. F*ck the Storm.

I enjoy the show and watch it often in add breaks or if nothing else is on, but there's almost always something on channel 7 at the same time so I seldom see it. But yeah, it's good stuff.

NRL is the greatest game on earth. F*ck the Storm.

Apart from proper football :nyanya:

I think there is one more show of the series left, really good show :tumbsup:

• 5 months later...
:lol: Half the cast is gone.

Where`d they go? :unsure:

Laurie Daley went back to Fox Sports (Pay TV) where he came from and Paul Haragan, who's been with the show from near the start, has left the show. Apparently he just felt the time was right. Didn't see it coming, but I don't believe there is any animosity in any of the departures.

Laurie Daley went back to Fox Sports (Pay TV) where he came from and Paul Haragan, who's been with the show from near the start, has left the show. Apparently he just felt the time was right. Didn't see it coming, but I don't believe there is any animosity in any of the departures.

Thanks Geoff, is there anything you don`t know?

Does Zeke did in Neighbours? :unsure::tumbsup:

No, unfortunately Zeke does not die. He is/was just in hiding due to memory loss.

No, unfortunately Zeke does not die. He is/was just in hiding due to memory loss.

He is a bit of a plonker, who is the dizzy blondes (the one you like) mum?

Thanks as always matey :tumbsup:

Totti Goldsmith? Yeah, not sure why or where her character came from, but she's a massive slut so that's okay. Her kids all hate her and she loves Paul.

Totti Goldsmith? Yeah, not sure why or where her character came from, but she's a massive slut so that's okay. Her kids all hate her and she loves Paul.

Well done mate, thanks :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Okay Faron, I'm going to beat you coming to me tomorrow with questions and give you the story now. My apologies in advance if it seems harsh at times but it's how I see it plain and simple:

Tomorrow you will see that Matthew Johns is no longer with the 'Footy Show', having been stood down today by Channel 9. Why, you ask? Well, here it is. Seven years ago a 19 year old slut from New Zealand thinks it'd be a good idea to let a bunch of football players who are over there from Australia have sex with her. These guys were then players for the Cronulla Sharks. Matthew Johns was part of the team then. So, this whore, in a consensual manner, allows this group of football players to sexually penetrate her and enjoy themselves at her slutty (and might I say quite [then] awesome) expense.

I don't know what happened, but the next day when she awoke sober she must have cried rape to the police or something, but it was investigated, found to be consensual and the matter was dealt with and binned... like it should have been.

Fast forward seven years and the money hungry whore returns to the spotlight crying about her torment and that she has been left emotionally scarred by the incident. So she goes on a TV show and tells her story of the orgy, naming Matthew Johns as one of the sexual culprits. Boo-hoo, you slut, I say. Sorry to sound harsh, but she was 19 years old - an adult - and made a decision she may now regret... but it's her place to live with it. And shut the f*ck up about it. Now Johns' career is f*cked, his wife and kids are forced to deal with this all again in an amazingly HUGE spotlight. And why? Did he do anything illegal? No. He engaged in what some consider an immoral sexual act, but f*ck. Who cares? She agreed to it. What is wrong with this planet?

So now she brought it up and the media, being the usual c*nts they are have blown it a million miles out of proportion, demanding apologies from Johns, wanting action and today he was sacked from channel 9 and his coaching duties in Melbourne. Why? Because the world is made of spineless f*ckwits who cannot call a slut a slut, realise this is ancient and irrelevant history and get on with the current. Seriously, f*ck this world and everyone who takes advantage of just how f*cking stupid everyone in it is these days.

Sorry mate. End rant. But there you have it. No more Matthew Johns... undoubtedly the star of the show. :(

Okay Faron, I'm going to beat you coming to me tomorrow with questions and give you the story now. My apologies in advance if it seems harsh at times but it's how I see it plain and simple:

Tomorrow you will see that Matthew Johns is no longer with the 'Footy Show', having been stood down today by Channel 9. Why, you ask? Well, here it is. Seven years ago a 19 year old slut from New Zealand thinks it'd be a good idea to let a bunch of football players who are over there from Australia have sex with her. These guys were then players for the Cronulla Sharks. Matthew Johns was part of the team then. So, this whore, in a consensual manner, allows this group of football players to sexually penetrate her and enjoy themselves at her slutty (and might I say quite [then] awesome) expense.

I don't know what happened, but the next day when she awoke sober she must have cried rape to the police or something, but it was investigated, found to be consensual and the matter was dealt with and binned... like it should have been.

Fast forward seven years and the money hungry whore returns to the spotlight crying about her torment and that she has been left emotionally scarred by the incident. So she goes on a TV show and tells her story of the orgy, naming Matthew Johns as one of the sexual culprits. Boo-hoo, you slut, I say. Sorry to sound harsh, but she was 19 years old - an adult - and made a decision she may now regret... but it's her place to live with it. And shut the f*ck up about it. Now Johns' career is f*cked, his wife and kids are forced to deal with this all again in an amazingly HUGE spotlight. And why? Did he do anything illegal? No. He engaged in what some consider an immoral sexual act, but f*ck. Who cares? She agreed to it. What is wrong with this planet?

So now she brought it up and the media, being the usual c*nts they are have blown it a million miles out of proportion, demanding apologies from Johns, wanting action and today he was sacked from channel 9 and his coaching duties in Melbourne. Why? Because the world is made of spineless f*ckwits who cannot call a slut a slut, realise this is ancient and irrelevant history and get on with the current. Seriously, f*ck this world and everyone who takes advantage of just how f*cking stupid everyone in it is these days.

Sorry mate. End rant. But there you have it. No more Matthew Johns... undoubtedly the star of the show. :(

At the start of last weeks episode, he made some kind of statement which at first I thought was a strange way to start the programme.

Cheers for that