Katra: Beast Within

Stefan

Are Katra the new Nightwish? Judge for yourself. The first release sung in english and quite good gothic metal it is too. Check out the 1 min samples here (then click discography).

Released yesterday here in Finland. Rest of Europe 1.9. and the US/Canada 9.9.

:banger:

I cant work out if she is 16.... or 45?

Does it matter? :unsure:;)

Plead ignorance eh? Does that work with the cops? "But theyre all the same in the dark..."

"Hey, I'm 25". You gotta trust a woman's word. Eh, sometimes at least. "25? Let me check your ID card before we get down to some serious business...." :rolleyes:

"Honestly officer! I checked her papers before we even talked to each other!" :P

Plead ignorance eh? Does that work with the cops? "But theyre all the same in the dark..."

"Hey, I'm 25". You gotta trust a woman's word. Eh, sometimes at least. "25? Let me check your ID card before we get down to some serious business...." :rolleyes:

"Honestly officer! I checked her papers before we even talked to each other!" :P

"She moved so i went for it!! Even if she hadnt of moved... i wouldve kicked it... then gone for it!"

what was this thread about again?

"She moved so i went for it!! Even if she hadnt of moved... i wouldve kicked it... then gone for it!"

what was this thread about again?

About the sweet MUSIC of Katra!

"I'm telling you the truth, officer! I stumbled and fell over her and got caught with the finger in the cookie jar so to speak..........." :wub:

She is in-between, I guess, but quite pretty nevertheless !!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just read a favourable review of the new album, 'Out Of The Ashes' in Powerplay magazine. I am strangely drawn to this, despite never having heard anything by her/them...

111286_photo.jpg

I quite liked 'The Beast Within' even if it didn't contain any real surprises along the way. Will check this one out definitely.

• 3 months later...