Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Look stop blubbing on about Luton................

Its the big one tonight - The Shrimpers vs Chelsea

I hope you will all be watching the demolition of this pathetic premiership side :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Away to Chester on Tuesday.......

Drew 2-2 after being 0-2 up,so a bit disappointingh.

However,we are now on zero points so the promotion push is now on... :bananamac::banana::banana::bananamac:

Jez !!!!!!! A tad gutted I presume ?? :nyanya::fu::nyanya:

Draws are absolutely no good to you as you have been told millions of times, especially If Grimsby win their game in hand. Games are running out mate and the BLUES SQUARE Party is coming to a shit hole near you :rofl2: Fucking losers. :fu:

I hope you will all be watching the demolition of this pathetic premiership side :lol:

Whereas this is one half decent team that I will be looking out for - good luck tonight mate :beerbang:

Wotty Your lot can fuck off. :lol:

Whereas this is one half decent team that I will be looking out for - good luck tonight mate :beerbang:

"Fuck off" ??....The thought of us escaping the drop is too much for some........ :nyanya::nyanya:

"Fuck off" ??....The thought of us escaping the drop is too much for some........ :nyanya::nyanya:

Take your tablets sunshine you are becoming dillusional again (the little blue square shaped ones on the sideboard) :lol:

Man Utd 1 - Wigan 0

Palace 2 - Leicester 1 :fu: Watson :lol:

Southend 1 - Chelsea 4 (Ran out of steam in the end mate, but you scared 'em for a while)

Man Utd 1 - Wigan 0

Palace 2 - Leicester 1 :fu: Watson :lol:

Southend 1 - Chelsea 4 (Ran out of steam in the end mate, but you scared 'em for a while)

Ha, when that goal went in that was a sweet, sweet moment! :bowdown:

Who knows what would have happened if he hadnt saved that diving header! So close to 2-0 !

Ho hum.

Seriously what is it with Chelsea's Zonal marking???? Virtually every corner Southend had, they looked vulnerable.........and this is Southend we are talking about, not ManU, Liverpool or Arsenal! No wonder ManU thrashed them last week - worrying times for Chelsea fans.

A Bad day for 2 of our teams today. I am annoyed about 2 , but completely overjoyed about 1 that makes up for it :lol:

Palace 1 - Ipswich 4 WTF? A minor blip on the play offs.

Stockport 3 - Southend 1

But the big result of the day

Drum roll

Darlington 5 - Luton 1 :rofl2:

Bye bye and goodnight fuckers. :fu:

Yes,we are fookin' shite.

Correct. And worthles, meaningless 'Paint' Trophies ain't gonna change that fact. :rofl2:

Correct. And worthles, meaningless 'Paint' Trophies ain't gonna change that fact. :rofl2:

I'm sure I saw your manager crying while blaming the officials for your humiliating battering........ :nyanya::nyanya::nyanya:

I'm sure I saw your manager crying while blaming the officials for your humiliating battering........ :nyanya::nyanya::nyanya:

He was laughing, followed by tears of joy because he heard you were even more humiliated letting in 5 :rofl2:

He was laughing, followed by tears of joy because he heard you were even more humiliated letting in 5 :rofl2:

Nah.Don't think so. :nyanya::nyanya:

What a great, humerous response - you're getting better :doh:

As is yours......... :whistle:

As is yours......... :whistle:

Nice one!! :bowdown:

Well done Everton :bowdown:

Looking good for Man U now :tumbsup:

Manu will win it I think. Looking most consistent at the moment.

Unlike Southend who are a sack of shite. Still we have two v important games coming up against Leyton and Yeovil who are both near the bottom of the table - win those and they could be safe. We'll see.

Leyton Orient tonight - we need to win that one :unsure:

You're getting to sound as desperate as that other Joker :lol: