New York - Carry The Torch

Leykis101

Has anybody heard this totally rockin mini album from 1984? I mean this album rocks so hard I can't believe they were never heard from again.

Sam said he was going to release it, but I don't know what came of it, he seems to be M.I.A. and doesn't return my emails

I have it and it's not too bad at all. I had my LP transferred to CD about a year ago.......

best song is Nobody Like You!

Sam said he was going to release it, but I don't know what came of it, he seems to be M.I.A. and doesn't return my emails

Don't look to hear from Sam until at least after the weekend. He is still in Oklahoma trying to get everything straightened out with the Rocklahoma show. I know he has alot going on right now...I'm sure he will be in touch with you when he gets a chance.

That's cool I didn't know he was involved with that, I wasn't tripping, just a little curious. thanks for the info!

Has anybody heard this totally rockin mini album from 1984? I mean this album rocks so hard I can't believe they were never heard from again.

I'll 2nd that BIG time - I've had a cassette version of this title in my collection since shortly after its release & on my 3rd one of those now after wearing out the 1st two! Always wondered what happened to this band as well...would be very interested in the story behind it.

Definitely one of my favorite titles of all time in 25+ years of collecting - bet this EP would win over a TON of new fans with a CD release!

:banger:

Its pretty amazing a band could sound that great and basically vanish off the face of the earth, makes u wonder how many other songs they had that never made the E.P.

• 9 months later...

My My My!!! Would You Look At What I Found!

New York

Seems we are missing some songs, and Mr. Eric Carr co\wrote one of them!

Hey Sam, did you know about this? I cant track down any of the band members, because none of them used the their real names, but they are from South Carolina.