A message of love from Jamie Levine

Guest tankanator

tbone, thanks so much for the reply...

great suggestion. but WHY would he bid, and PAY? do you think HE closes all the temporary accounts or does ebay? the last time this happened he used userid cally-sun and windsoreyes2 and cally both bid on 12 or so items with cally outbidding ws2... how does he benefit from this? when i researched last go around, it looked like there were others involved as well.

and... i'm not sure what to do as he has paid... i don't want to screw anyone but also am afraid that he'll do some kind of scam on me and he'll have rack and money if i mail it...

can he reverse the 'send money' that he paid with?

t

That fucksack is notoriuos for playing games like this. One day he'll step off the curb at the wrong time...

If I were you, I'd list the item as a Buy It Now with Immediate PayPal Payment required and also make sure your PayPal is set up to only take payments from people with CONFIRMED addressess. That may derail him a little bit

• 5 months later...
Guest tutututi

Just wanted to say "windsoreyes2" is a complete prick. I live about 22 miles from the address posted in the other forum. I think I'll pay him a visit soon. I don't take shit laying down. He fucked with the wrong guy.

Just wanted to say "windsoreyes2" is a complete prick. I live about 22 miles from the address posted in the other forum. I think I'll pay him a visit soon. I don't take shit laying down. He fucked with the wrong guy.

Please leave a burning sack of poop on his doorstep for me :butt:

Sack? I'd be backing up a manure truck into his livingroom

guys, i need some help figuring what this windsoreyes2 is doing... i found this site after RE-selling an item to this levine person.

weird thing is, i don't buy/sell cd's and have no idea why he is targeting me. he bid on this item a month ago and then i guess came back and used a phony id and bid again. then no pay and account closed.

i researched my butt off and realized that this is going on a lot.

now i resell item and he does it again, but WEIRD... he pays for item and then before i can ship it, that account is closed...

he won't let me sell this...

if anyone can tell me what is going on, i would really appreciate it!!

What CD were you selling?

UPDATE

His last reply:

Grasped the rules and regulations. Let me tell you something and you can pass this on to all the other little friends on your laughable website heavy metal harmonies, where you all give honestly the most ridiculous opinions on bands and ebay members, wishing you had their talents. Look at yourselves in the mirrors, your making a profit off other peoples music,a major profit, which they deserve not you all. How some of you start the bidding at ridiculous prices, sell cdrs and have there little buddies hike up there auctions so they make more of profit. Before you judge judge yourselves, I crack up at that sight very insightful, it's funny half you guys don't know squat about music. Cheerio

I won't even bother responding, nothing in his response really gets my goat, I'm not motivated to respond because he's basically talking rubbish and out of his stinky ass. The not knowing anything about music comment is the thing that pisses me off the most. Also that ridiculous comment about Geoff constantly having to touch himself is kinda funny....wait that's from somewhere else, not Levine....nevermind! :lol:

That's the part that annoyed me, he assume we know nothing about music when not only are we ALL avid music fans, most are collectors and some of us are even musicians!

Now, how much does he know exactly?

Very little, he's just lashing out because he has a very small penis.

I was going to ask you how you know this, uh, little fact, but then I figured it out: Levine is a Rockarma groupie.

Correct, our target market is made up mainly of people with small penises.

Since you say "people," I suppose you include both males and females? :whistle:

I was getting ready to make a bid on ebay when I saw the seller i.d. From there it was the old "where do I know that name from?". I remembered it was from here and needless to say, no bid outta me. Fuck that cocksucker.

• 7 months later...
This is him, right?

Jamie Levine

FREEHOLD, NJ

Just to be safe, I just canceled an order he placed with me on Amazon.

Sure is!!!!

This is him, right?

Jamie Levine

FREEHOLD, NJ

Just to be safe, I just canceled an order he placed with me on Amazon.

Sure is!!!!

In case he emails me asking why the order was canceled (I put "undeliverable address." :rofl2: ), does anyone have suggestions as to how I should answer him?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anything come of this?

Or was this actually a Levine drive-by?

Anything come of this?

Or was this actually a Levine drive-by?

Yeah, did someone go and f*** him up?

Is he still active on eBay? If so, what IDs does he have?