Pyramid Late 80's early 90's hard rock band

JLPRocks

Anyone have any music from these guys.....as I'm looking for their releases. In all probability, they're on cassette and/or vinyl....

Skybruno/zrock??!! Any idea??

Anyone have any music from these guys.....as I'm looking for their releases. In all probability, they're on cassette and/or vinyl....

Skybruno/zrock??!! Any idea??

I found two different recordings...do you know any song titles to compare to them?

J..thanks for the help!! Some titles are: Betrayed, Hang Tough, Pumped and Ready, Out on the Road, Should I Stay, Hyde Your Daughter, Murder, Runnin' Away......those are the ones I know....

• 2 years later...

Is this the same band with 2 releases on Retrospect?

'Hieroglyphics ' - http://www.retrospectrecords.com/products/pyramid.html

'Cryptic Treasures' - http://www.retrospectrecords.com/products/pyramid_cryptic.html

If so, I much prefer the debut. I like the singer better, and the songs are just good ol' fashioned 80's commercial rock. There's barely a track on there that I dislike and I struggle to see how they avoided a record deal.

'Cryptic Treasures' is okay, I guess, but nowhere near as good as the first one. With the new singer they went for a tougher sound but imo this resulted in a lot more fillers and just far less memorable songs. In fact, looking at the track list I only really enjoyed the re-recorded version of 'Out on the raod', 'Risk for rock' and a couple toward the end like 'Drivin' all night' and 'Thunder song' were pretty cool too. But if you're going to check this band out, go for 'Hieroglyphics' first, for sure. :)