Who is this person he seems to have a comment on almost every cd on heavy harmonies I thinking was there a post on him already? there goes my mental health lol

He's a member of the board here too. Nice guy. Great ebay buyer too. :)

This guy must own all the rarities because for almost every cd in the HH database he has left a rating. This guy must be guessing for some of his ratings.

I've seen him replying in most of the albums over on the main site but I think just until recently he hadn't been a member of the forum and I seem to remember a thread started trying to help become a member because he was having a problem joining for some reason. He seems like a good guy to me. :tumbsup:

I've seen him replying in most of the albums over on the main site but I think just until recently he hadn't been a member of the forum and I seem to remember a thread started trying to help become a member because he was having a problem joining for some reason. He seems like a good guy to me. :tumbsup:

Backed...he's Paulos friend I think and a pretty cool guy...and a secret agent... :tumbsup:

Rafo Phoenix is pretty cool. I have no idea what he owns but I do know that on this forum he is cool. :tumbsup:

• 8 months later...