Diamond Lane

highvoltage

• 1 year later...
some of you might like these guys. I do anyway

http://www.myspace.com/diamondlane

I just caught the sound samples of these guys. Very good hard edged hair metal. Looks like they've got an EP out and a full length cd coming sometime in 2009 here. "Bite The Bullet" rocked!

Pretty sure these guys already have 2 discs out. The only place I could find the debut was on cdbaby.

Hmm, I didn't realize they had a debut album out. I checked it out and didn't care for the sound samples of that one on cdbaby. The EP produced by Johnny Lima is what's on their myspace page. Those are the songs I heard that sounded pretty good. It looks like their follow up cd "World Without Heroes" was originally slated for a 2008 release but is now due in 2009 according to their bio on myspace. I'm interested in hearing if they've continued their vast improvement. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

If you include the EP, there is 3 releases. The EP was only avaialbe for download last time I looked.

The debut was quite a bit heavier if I recall correctly. The 2nd album was great, and the EP was the downloadable one (last time I checked) which I never heard.

If you include the EP, there is 3 releases. The EP was only avaialbe for download last time I looked.

The debut was quite a bit heavier if I recall correctly. The 2nd album was great, and the EP was the downloadable one (last time I checked) which I never heard.

Yeah, the EP is downloadable on Itunes. Is "World Without Heroes" out? Is that the one you're saying is great?

Wow, it's a big yes (or more like a F*CK YEAH!!!) from me. Awesome beefy sound, huge vocal harmonies, cool songs... Nothing not to like here. I really dig this - probably my fave of recent myspace samples. Holy christ, how good is 'One more minute'?!

Yeah, the EP is downloadable on Itunes. Is "World Without Heroes" out? Is that the one you're saying is great?

actually, maybe I'm mistaken here. Myabe it was 1 album released and the 2nd only avaialbe for download. Does this sound more like it?

actually, maybe I'm mistaken here. Myabe it was 1 album released and the 2nd only avaialbe for download. Does this sound more like it?

I'm thinking that may be it. I can't find anywhere on the internet that "World Without Heroes" has been released yet. Looks like it's still pending.