It looks like a few of the guys on the board have purchased from him is this guy selling boots?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320224638352

I bought 1, they are not silver pressed like he says, but I don't think they aren't boots, I believe this is the singer of the band selling them. I believe all the other copies that are floating around out there are boots. Anyone can chime if I'm wrong. Plus it looks like he is using my comment from HH on his auction now as well.

It looks like a few of the guys on the board have purchased from him is this guy selling boots?

I bought 1, they are not silver pressed like he says, but I don't think they aren't boots, I believe this is the singer of the band selling them. I believe all the other copies that are floating around out there are boots. Anyone can chime if I'm wrong. Plus it looks like he is using my comment from HH on his auction now as well.

I noticed that, it looks like James and Denis also purchased from him I guess we can wait to see what they have to say.

I noticed that, it looks like James and Denis also purchased from him I guess we can wait to see what they have to say.

There are actually quite a few people who are members of this board who bought this CD besides James and Denis.

There are actually quite a few people who are members of this board who bought this CD besides James and Denis.

Funny I was just posting to this thread and James gave me a call and I asked him if they looked OK and he said he was happy with his copy. So I'm assuming that these are top quality.

Funny I was just posting to this thread and James gave me a call and I asked him if they looked OK and he said he was happy with his copy. So I'm assuming that these are top quality.

Yes, the quality is pretty good as long as you don't mind it being a CD-R.

yeah, it is the singer, and the quality is good, but like steve said, they are cd-r's and not silver like he says, but worth having, he told me anyone who bids gets a 2nd chance offer, so don't bid too high, just bid and you will get one.....

In my opinion if he is selling CDR copies, not silver-pressed cds, he needs to alert the buyers. As one of them, I will ask for a refund, because I paid for an original, I just had a CDR copy. If he doesn´t provide my money back, I will leave negative feedback and will alert another known buyers, then they can decide. As always, I will try a friendly deal first. :headbanger:

yeah, it is the singer, and the quality is good, but like steve said, they are cd-r's and not silver like he says, but worth having, he told me anyone who bids gets a 2nd chance offer, so don't bid too high, just bid and you will get one.....

How is the booklet?

How is the booklet?

The booklet is fine, just a simple single page booklet. This is basically a CD-R release with your basic artwork. Definitely nothing professional, but then again I didn't expect that when I bought it. Definitely don't expect a professionally done release, but it isn't bad for what it is.

How is the booklet?

The booklet is fine, just a simple single page booklet. This is basically a CD-R release with your basic artwork. Definitely nothing professional, but then again I didn't expect that when I bought it.

Thanks I just wanted to get an idea of how much I think I should pay for it.

• 5 weeks later...

I just got this in the mail the other day and I have to say it's actually pretty good for a CDR indie the booklet and disc are done up very well IMO. They remind me of a mix between Cinderella and Wildside I think it's a must have for anyone who is into Glam and Sleaze.

I just got this in the mail the other day and I have to say it's actually pretty good for a CDR indie the booklet and disc are done up very well IMO. They remind me of a mix between Cinderella and Wildside I think it's a must have for anyone who is into Glam and Sleaze.

Did you get your autographed 8x10 too... :)

Did you get your autographed 8x10 too... :)

NO!!! That rat bastard.