Has anyone else had troubles with Suncity?

About 3-4 weeks ago I ordered 7 cds from Suncity and have yet to recevie them.

Considering that shipping from Melbourne to Adelaide takes 2 days, I think that after 3-4 weeks I should expect to have the discs in my hands.

Before you jump to conclusions and ask why I have aired this problem on a public forum instead of dealing with the people or company directly first please bear in mind....

a ) I have contacted the seller on their 2 availalbe email addresses on numerous (maybe 5) occasssions to ask about the status of my order or details of shipping numbers ect. My original email was replied to, almost 2 weeks ago saying that my cds had been shipped, but no follow up emails have been responded to regarding the non-arrival of the discs.

b ) PM's thru this site get returned due to full mail box.

Just wondering whether I am the only person on here getting messed about, or has this happened to other when dealing with Suncity in the past?

David, assuming you read this, could you please let me know where my order currently stands.

cheers

Lindsay

About 3-4 weeks ago I ordered 7 cds from Suncity and have yet to recevie them.

Considering that shipping from Melbourne to Adelaide takes 2 days, I think that after 3-4 weeks I should expect to have the discs in my hands.

Before you jump to conclusions and ask why I have aired this problem on a public forum instead of dealing with the people or company directly first please bear in mind....

a ) I have contacted the seller on their 2 availalbe email addresses on numerous (maybe 5) occasssions to ask about the status of my order or details of shipping numbers ect. My original email was replied to, almost 2 weeks ago saying that my cds had been shipped, but no follow up emails have been responded to regarding the non-arrival of the discs.

b ) PM's thru this site get returned due to full mail box.

Just wondering whether I am the only person on here getting messed about, or has this happened to other when dealing with Suncity in the past?

David, assuming you read this, could you please let me know where my order currently stands.

cheers

Lindsay

When I placed my first Suncity Records order for the 2 Blue Tears & Swingin' Thing release years ago they didnt't turn up. But David being the good sport that he is met up with me out of mega busy schedule to give me my order.

I am sure your order will turn up or David's local post office may require investigating.

Still no answer huh? :popcorn:

I've seen him here reading this thread a few times too.... :whistle:

I've always had good luck with David and Suncity as well. I was just waiting to see what the problem all came down to :popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...
<_<

What's that cheeky widdle face up to?

hey Lindsay, sorry to jump in on this thread, but you got any advice from my Deadthings predicament over at that thread? I want to buy them both today! :)

<_<

What's that cheeky widdle face up to?

hey Lindsay, sorry to jump in on this thread, but you got any advice from my Deadthings predicament over at that thread? I want to buy them both today! :)

That is my face when I wondering what the hell is going on with my order.

what, for real????

For real!

I was told my replacement discs were being sent out LAST monday and i still have nothing.

In the meantime I have recevied many other parcels in my mailbox (including items from MButt and Geoff on this baord), plus Chaos dvd, Ezydvd,...ect so I can't see them going missing at my end. I have also checked the 2 local post offices for missing parcels. I emailed again on friday, and today (monday) still no reply.

I don't know......