King is a Good Trader

Everyone already knows that dude but thanks for saying so :banana: . JK man :P I would have posted a great trader post about you but we traded via PM and not on the boards so i didn't. So just for the record i can say Heaven And Hell is an amazing trader-sent my disc with song titles and everything, i feel cheap now after what i sent him,ha ha ha. :)

Thanks again buddy for the great trade-it's people like you here that make this hobby fun!

• 2 years later...
King and I just made a trade on some cdrs.

I just wanted to let everyone know that he's a good trader.

Thanks King. :drink:

I will totally back that up 100%,King(Neil) is a great trader and a pleasure to deal with. :tumbsup:Thank's for the trade mate.

thanks dave, same goes for you, 1st trade i've done in probably 2-3 years, surprised you got them so fast from the USA. i just did another trade with martinsane, gonna ship today. i forgot how much fun trading really is. :guitbannana:

Yours will fly out tomorrow Neil and welcome back to trading, I know we have done so in the past and an echo of what has already been said, our trades are always spot on!

Thanks in advance! :headbanger: