Thank you, Jim (JLP Rocks)

Got your package today and I'm loving it so far!!! Be sure to let me know if I can ever return the favour. I really appreciate it mate. Jim = :tumbsup:

You're totally welcome, I hope you enjoy them!!

After reading some of your initial comments in the 'Now Playing" section, I have to say that I kinda knew that the Jonah33 might be a bit too 'preachy' for you.....but I thought you had to hear the music because it does RAWK.....I really like 'Desensitized' on their newer disc. The older disc of theirs 'rocks' a bit harder than the new one....

AND....I KNEW you'd love Die Trying.....a totally overlooked band when it came out.....and what a shame because it kicks some ass!!!

I'm curious to see what you think of Eighteen Visions.......

You're totally welcome, I hope you enjoy them!!

After reading some of your initial comments in the 'Now Playing" section, I have to say that I kinda knew that the Jonah33 might be a bit too 'preachy' for you.....but I thought you had to hear the music because it does RAWK.....I really like 'Desensitized' on their newer disc. The older disc of theirs 'rocks' a bit harder than the new one....

AND....I KNEW you'd love Die Trying.....a totally overlooked band when it came out.....and what a shame because it kicks some ass!!!

I'm curious to see what you think of Eighteen Visions.......

Yeah, with a name like Jonah33 I sort of expected the worst lyrically, which is maybe why I could handle it a little better than if I heard that without warning. The songs/melodies/music is all good, so it's a good thing... just a shame about the lyrics... :lol: 'Desensetized' was a great track!

Yeah, I am absolutely in love with Die Trying. That is so highly placed on my next 'To Buy' order from Secondspin it's not funny. LOVE IT!

Eighteen Visions is lined up for the car-trip home in 10mins... so looking forward to that. I heard Spitalfield at lunch which was very good. Unwritten Law too - sort of up and down, but the good tracks were great. I can't believe it's the same shitty punk band my brothers used to listen to all those years ago! :lol:

Thanks again mate!!!