Egypt Central

rob62972

Has anybody heard these guys yet? I just heard the song "Different" and I liked it a lot. A little on the modern side but nice solid tune.

Anybody??

Speak to Lonnie mate. He's the one that introduced these guys to the board and has raved about them (with good reason). After hooking me up with a copy I have to fully agree (and whip this CD out again) that this is one great modern hard rock CD.

Speak to Lonnie mate. He's the one that introduced these guys to the board and has raved about them (with good reason). After hooking me up with a copy I have to fully agree (and whip this CD out again) that this is one great modern hard rock CD.

Awesome disc. Modern or not, this thing kicks ass!! :banger:

• 2 years later...

Did anyone ever get into these guys? I'm not sure how this CD will stand up to the test of time, but I have it on the way from Secondspin and am looking forward to it. I was initially excited when I realised the CD I have coming to me was released in 2008, but I just read that it's another re-issue of their 2005 debut, and only disc. Still very happy to get this on original CD finally.

Man, for a band that's been around since 2001 they sure have been unproductive... though I can't say how much of that has been pure bad luck.

Anyway, here's myspace.

This line from wikipedia leads me to believe they're working on a new CD finally?

The band has added two new songs, "Hate" and "California Dreams", to their live show. Both songs are expected to be included on the band's second album.

"You Make Me Sick" is my favorite tune off the album. Just a monster track! The lyrics are kind of amusing but they sing it so straightforward. The album was hit and miss but I'll definitely be waiting to hear what they do on their follow up.