Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was bloody but unbowed as he surveyed the battle scene strewn with the bodies of those who had dared to challenge him. Having survived many fights against greater and more ingenious foes he now reigned supreme, finally the glories of war and combat were surely his to revel in.

Then he clicked EXIT on Doom3, powered off his PC and went to bed.

Sir Nick, ... my hero ! ;)

I can't follow this one just yet, so I'll bask in it's glory a while longer before I return. What a day-maker. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I disc was round, but he wished it were square, or at least a rectangle. That way, it would not be a circle. Even an oval would have done. But this filthy circle was truly the pits.

There are three flavours of Fruit Shoots.

But no-one seems to like the Tropical flavour........

I would.

They dug the trench as the sun warmed their backs. Then the ants ate their shovels so they stopped. They looked at each other and directed their thumbs to the sky. They then proceeded to dig the trench with their bare hands. Then the ants ate their hands and arms and shoulders so they stopped. All in all, it had not been a successful day for the diggers. The trench was left un-dug.

I would.

They dug the trench as the sun warmed their backs. Then the ants ate their shovels so they stopped. They looked at each other and directed their thumbs to the sky. They then proceeded to dig the trench with their bare hands. Then the ants ate their hands and arms and shoulders so they stopped. All in all, it had not been a successful day for the diggers. The trench was left un-dug.

Is that how they discovered Tropical flavour ? :whistle:

I would.

Certainly is, mate.

Johnson sat in front of his TV. An ad for 'The Mentalist' come on TV and he laughed aloud. Then the show began. Suddenly he was trapped in his seat. He couldn't move. A forced had stapled him to his seat. The remote was out of his reach. The show was playing. He started to panic. He couldn't move. He was trapped. He tried to close his eyes but he could still hear it. Eventually, after a minute of pure torture, he held his breath and suffocated himself.

As his spirit left his body he looked at his corpse, pitying it as the rays of the TV and 'The Mentalist' shone upon his dead form. But he could not help but smile with relief as he floated away from the hellish scene.

I would.

Certainly is, mate.

Johnson sat in front of his TV. An ad for 'The Mentalist' come on TV and he laughed aloud. Then the show began. Suddenly he was trapped in his seat. He couldn't move. A forced had stapled him to his seat. The remote was out of his reach. The show was playing. He started to panic. He couldn't move. He was trapped. He tried to close his eyes but he could still hear it. Eventually, after a minute of pure torture, he held his breath and suffocated himself.

As his spirit left his body he looked at his corpse, pitying it as the rays of the TV and 'The Mentalist' shone upon his dead form. But he could not help but smile with relief as he floated away from the hellish scene.

You learn something new every day........ :whistle:

The pizza looked as though it would taste nice. He hungrily reached for a peice but in an incident that no one could ever have predicted, the pizza decided to eat him instead. And it did. And the pizza thought he tasted damn good.

• My Little Pony
The pizza looked as though it would taste nice. He hungrily reached for a peice but in an incident that no one could ever have predicted, the pizza decided to eat him instead. And it did. And the pizza thought he tasted damn good.

How often do you spark up?

I inhale life every minute of every day.

• My Little Pony

Only once a minute?

Only once a minute?

You know it. The rest of the time I'm under water.

• My Little Pony

Only once a minute?

If you're still speaking in metaphors, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Only once a minute?

If you're still speaking in metaphors, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not intelligent enough to speak in metaphors.

Peice is spelt "piece" young man....... :whistle:

I honestly could have sworn I wrote piece. When I re-read yesterday's entry, though, about 'The Mentalist', I noticed about 17 grammar errors in it. I was pretty disappointed.

I honestly could have sworn I wrote piece. When I re-read yesterday's entry, though, about 'The Mentalist', I noticed about 17 grammar errors in it. I was pretty disappointed.

And so you should be.... :whistle::whistle:

It was time Mortimer tested the waters. So he put his foot into the pond. "Well," he said, "That tells me very little! I need to taste these waters in order to say I have properly tested them!" So Mortimer jumped into the pond. Which was very shallow, so he broke his neck and back. As he was drowning he thought he may as well test the water so that his death was notl in vain. He thought it tasted a little off. In fact, it tasted like blue-green algae infested tadpole droppings.

• My Little Pony

Only once a minute?

I'm not intelligent enough to speak in metaphors.

That's what I thought, but I had to ask.

• My Little Pony
I'm watching Spurs v Arsenal......But support neither !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

That was yesterday's match, and, yeah, I wouldn't support either.