Jumpy Little Italian - Blocked

Well, after a back and forth e-mail battle over who elaves feedback first, I finally gave in and left this guy feedback because he was driving me nuts. His ebay name is grinchworld. He has very good feedback, but I was leary to even send to Italy to begin with. I even told him that when he first wanted to bid. I finally allowed him to bid. After he bought the cd's I found out that his PayPal addy was UNCONFIRMED and I informed him of that. I got this back

thanks for the question. Strange, but I was thinking that my Paypal's address was confirmed. Anyway, my fault, thanks a lot for Your chance.

Due Your instructions on the auction's notes and Your questions, I'm realizing that You're a correct seller and that is very important for You, to receive the same from buyers. So, if You are satisfied with my fast payement and if the rules are so important for You, please, why don't You leave feedback right now?

I finally decided to send the cd's and I sent him an e-mail telling him that they were sent and to please leave feedback when he gets them and he's happy with the transaction. This is where the message battle started.

Please note, I DO NOT want to fight with You, but I'm not willing to leave feedback without You left it to me. It's not a question of silly honour but just a matter of following the rules: I can't understand why so many sellers, don't leave feedback if I provvide to provvide tofast payement. That's no right: to be frightened about to get negative feedback and so to be unable to reply it, it's not correct (that's my own opinion, obviously). Also, I'd like to explain in better english, but Your last mail, telling me that You'll leave feddback just when the customer is satisfy, doesn't fool me around, sorry. I don't care for one or two more feedback for me and that's the same with neagative feedback, too ;)

He believes that EBAY RULES state that I have to leave it first. I'm not sure where he's been reading, but I can't find anything on it. But I explained to him why he must leave it first and he went off on some tangent. He's a very excitable little shit lemme tell you.... He's very insistant on the seller leaving him feedback right away, which made me a little uneasy, especually since he's in italy.

I finally left him feedback just to get him to shut up about it and I sent him the message saying that it was against my rules, but I left him a positive and to please return the favor. Then I get this:

Against what? Your rules? Do You think You're doing me a favour? I didn't ask You nothing but to respect the Ebay rules: sellers are satisfied with payement and leave a feedback..but maybe You already knew it.

anyway, talk is cheap, thanks for the feedback and for the EXCELLENT transaction, I repeat: cd, quality, price, shipping and mails VERY GOOD.

I sent him an e-mail back saying that he better get used to it because more and more sellers are going by this policy now and if he can't go by a sellers auction terms, then don't bid. I blocked his name now so I won't have to deal with him again. There were a few more back and forth e-mails, but those were the main ones. I deleted the others because I was sick of reading them. He needs to lay off the caffiene :screwy:

Just me, but I wouldn't have left the little shit nothin'...either that or wait untill the last minute of the 90th day after the auction & then leave him a negative for being such an insistent prick. :2up:

Just me, but I wouldn't have left the little shit nothin'...either that or wait untill the last minute of the 90th day after the auction & then leave him a negative for being such an insistent prick. :2up:

I do not leave feedback for folks like this. Who cares as long as he does not leave a negative?

I told him that I blocked him because he can't seem to do what's asked of him and follow my ebay terms and he sent me back this :lol::lol:

I don't want to figth, please don't write me anymore 'cause I'll not read Your letters anymore ok, Teacher?

Once You get my sweet feedback, You act like this.

It doesn't seems that You were talkin' like this in Your last mails, Teacher. I already knew it: I was immagining that maybe You were that kind of person, i was right ;)

Sweatin' for a feedback.

Begging for a feedback..what a sadness.

Me, the first one that gave You Problems with Your feedback policy? In Lifetime, there's always a first time.

Ciao Teacher ;)

Who was the one begging for feedback to begin with? I keep looking at his first e-mail to me and I swear that he asked for feedback right away :screwy:

My question is......why should anyone even leave feedback.....what is the whole purpose of this feedback thing anyway???? If it isn't a tool to be used to make a decision as to whether you want to transact with an individual....(if you leave me negative feedback, I'm going to leave you negative feedback!!)

Here's a suggestion: Why not just leave feedback for sellers? After all, a seller doesn't have any "prior" opportunity to decide if he wants to transact with a buyer before an auction ends. Some people (me included) wait to bid at the last moment many times. The auction is over and the seller looks at the buyer's feedback and it isn't that wonderful!!! What do you do now? Buyers, on the other hand, are deciding if placing a bid is too risky with the seller based upon his feedback left by other buyers well in advance of the auction ending. A true assessment can be made using the feedback posted!!

And....as far as buyers go....... if a buyer doesn't pay for an item or follow the auction's instructions. The seller issues a "strike" to E Bay.

The first time you get a strike......don't do it again. The second time you get a strike......suspension for X number of weeks.....Strike Three and it's bye bye....... And I mean "BYE BYE". In this day and age of technology, E Bay can have all sorts of checks and balances in place when a person registers to flag someone who tries to re register. When a flag comes up, the registration process is put on hold and additional information must be supplied to E Bay to confirm or clear the re registering buyer......

:banana::butt: Arwine...Andersen.....Riesing and all the others!!!

That's actually a very good idea...problem being is this...I would find it very hard to believe that ebay doesn't already have this system of checks & balances in place. They just don't really care...for ebay to start suspending people in this way would mean they were cutting off a potential source of income, & we all know that that will NEVER happen. Ebay's bottom line has always been how many of our dollar's make their way into their pocket...period. I just wonder what kind of kick-back ebay is working out with the PO regarding their recent posting regarding enforcement of properly filling out customs forms <_<

They just don't really care...for ebay to start suspending people in this way would mean they were cutting off a potential source of income, & we all know that that will NEVER happen. Ebay's bottom line has always been how many of our dollar's make their way into their pocket...period.

No truer statement could ever be made......they can blow all the smoke they want about how they are protecting everyone and making a safe trading environment, but, everything is carefully executed in a manner to portray dilegence on their part, but, also designed with the bottom line in mind!!!!

With all their bells and whistles the ring and blow, any low IQ individual would begin to wonder why there has NEVER been any system in place to prevent the "re enlisters" who have been previously suspended????? :doh: