Bad Trader ALERT

I'm moving this post from another so everyone will know that now i do consider this guy a BAD trader, and am including a PM from another trader who just got burned by him too. The 2nd part below is what i just added.

Anyone here ever deal with a guy name Andrew Caldwell of Georgia. He goes by the user name MELODICA @ melodicrock.com message trade fourms. I traded him a CD for 2 cdrs of a Journey live boot about 10 days ago. Now i am in no way worried that i have not recieved my cdrs from him yet BUT what urks me is this guy will not respond to my 3 private messages or 2 emials i have sent him .The last email i send him was telling him i had mailed his CD that day, he never replied when or if he mailed my cdrs. So after about 7 days i send him a email asking if "he" got the CD from me and that i would let him know when my cdrs from him arrive, no response, sooo i sent him a private message @ MR asking him the same, still no response after 2 pms 3 days apart. Also this guy posted at MR "after" i sent my PM to him there wanting covers for a cdr he got on another trade. So i fugure he has seen my PM to him but will not reply. Again i am in no way worried about not getting the CD yet BUT i have always maintained that good "communication" between traders/buyers is Crucial to a good trade. I've done 69 trades now online and have always had great communications with people up till this one. I mean how hard is it to reply to an email or PM?

P.S here is his trade web site http://www.freewebs.com/melodic_rokker/

Thanks for all the good trades "here" guys.

KING

Here's the PM from the other trader about this guy, he gave me permission to post it here.

Andrew Caldwell (about)

Hi World Changer

Just see your post on melodic rock about Andrew Caldwell i set up a trade with him 2 weeks ago for the same journey show sent his 10cdrs 2 days after we set up the trade i have not recieved mine i also sent him 3 e mails & he has not replyed to any of them.i have now got the journey show off someone else so if you still want it send me your list to see if we can set up a trade, you will find my list's at the following link...

http://www.freewebs.com/davehcd/

Dave ............in the uk

ps ...please use my e mail address if you reply

P.S If i ever hear from this guy or recieve my CDrs i will make an apology to him here. But for the time i don't know what else to think .

I'm moving this post from another so everyone will know that now i do consider this guy a BAD trader, and am including a PM from another trader who just got burned by him too. The 2nd part below is what i just added.

Anyone here ever deal with a guy name Andrew Caldwell of Georgia. He goes by the user name MELODICA @ melodicrock.com message trade fourms. I traded him a CD for 2 cdrs of a Journey live boot about 10 days ago. Now i am in no way worried that i have not recieved my cdrs from him yet BUT what urks me is this guy will not respond to my 3 private messages or 2 emials i have sent him .The last email i send him was telling him i had mailed his CD that day, he never replied when or if he mailed my cdrs. So after about 7 days i send him a email asking if "he" got the CD from me and that i would let him know when my cdrs from him arrive, no response, sooo i sent him a private message @ MR asking him the same, still no response after 2 pms 3 days apart. Also this guy posted at MR "after" i sent my PM to him there wanting covers for a cdr he got on another trade. So i fugure he has seen my PM to him but will not reply. Again i am in no way worried about not getting the CD yet BUT i have always maintained that good "communication" between traders/buyers is Crucial to a good trade. I've done 69 trades now online and have always had great communications with people up till this one. I mean how hard is it to reply to an email or PM?

P.S here is his trade web site http://www.freewebs.com/melodic_rokker/

Thanks for all the good trades "here" guys.

KING

Here's the PM from the other trader about this guy, he gave me permission to post it here.

Andrew Caldwell (about)

Hi World Changer

Just see your post on melodic rock about Andrew Caldwell i set up a trade with him 2 weeks ago for the same journey show sent his 10cdrs 2 days after we set up the trade i have not recieved mine i also sent him 3 e mails & he has not replyed to any of them.i have now got the journey show off someone else so if you still want it send me your list to see if we can set up a trade, you will find my list's at the following link...

http://www.freewebs.com/davehcd/

Dave ............in the uk

ps ...please use my e mail address if you reply

P.S If i ever hear from this guy or recieve my CDrs i will make an apology to him here. But for the time i don't know what else to think .

I had a run in with this same person a few years ago over on MR.com ........Luckily i caught on to the game before i was burnt........The person also goes a "chicks" name as well, reminds me of Arwine, changing names and stuff.......One thing, you need to watch dealing with people over at MR.com, don't get me wrong there are alot of great folks that trade there, but MR is not as tight knitted as things are here at HH......I was burnt as couple of times over there when i started trading and now i hardly ever frequent there are all.....Unless it is someone i know and have dealt with in the past......I don't know why people have to be such asses.......Just my two cents of course.....

Later

Lon

One thing, you need to watch dealing with people over at MR.com, don't get me wrong there are alot of great folks that trade there, but MR is not as tight knitted as things are here at HH...

Lon

Truer words were never spoken.

Thanks for the replys guys. Think i learned my lesson now. I think i'll stick to these surroundings in dealing with people for the time being. This place clearly has the best (and most honest) traders on the internut. :)

P.S anyone know where a guy could get his hands on Journey live in ATL. 06 w/Soto? :banana: I can trade a CD for a cdr/s of it.

That guy posts alot of trades in the trading section on MR. You should make it known on the MR Messageboard not to deal with him if you and many others have already had problems with him.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i finally recieved my 2 CdRs of Journey live @ Atlanta w/Jeff Scott Soto from Andrew Caldwell. The postmarrk on the parcel is Aug.19, 2006. We did this trade on July 24th and i never heard back from him at all. Soooo ... that means he waited 26 days to sent them to me, and he never replied to any of my emails or PM. Guess all my posting about him made him finally do the right thing and send them to me. I recieved the 2 disc but no note as to "WHY" it took him sooo long to send them or anything. So i still consider him a BAD TRADER and a :ahole: . Stay clear of this guy friends.

KING