Warrel Dane poll

Favourite Warrel Dane band  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With talk of a new Sanctuary album after all these years, I thought it might be good to have a poll – which vehicle for Mr Dane’s distinctive vocals do you prefer?

I went with Sanctuary and refuge denied. I have loved that album from the first time I heard it. Battle angels and Die for my sins are great songs.

Great news about a new Sanctuary. I wonder who will be in the reunited band?

I went with Sanctuary and refuge denied. I have loved that album from the first time I heard it. Battle angels and Die for my sins are great songs.

Have you voted? Only showing one vote above.

I went for Sanctuary too, but I prefer 'Into The Mirror Black', which is awesome. No sign of filler, great album. You've named the 2 songs I like most off 'Refuge Denied' - both classics. :headbanger:

I like both Sanctuary discs a lot (particularly REFUGE DENIED), while Nevermore have been hit-or-miss with me over the years. I dig DEAD HEART IN A DEAD WORLD (great album!) and THIS GODLESS ENDEAVOR but what I've heard from the others hasn't done much for me. So I gotta go with Sanctuary.

Have you voted? Only showing one vote above.

I went for Sanctuary too, but I prefer 'Into The Mirror Black', which is awesome. No sign of filler, great album. You've named the 2 songs I like most off 'Refuge Denied' - both classics. :headbanger:

I must have missed the vote button, a bear too much :P

Done!!

Sanctuary and Refuge Denied.

I really can't stand Nevermore.

I'm with you, but they seem to be very highly rated. I think Sanctuary's 2 albums kick the arse out of anything I've heard by Nevermore, but each to his own.

Nevermore sounds much too modern to my years , and i can't stand modern metal.I find it also too depressing; metal is about having a good time and being glorious and ballsy in my book...