FACE FACE - Eyes of the Mirror

Swazi

This info took me by surprise. FACE FACE released a new CD ! Their third one after the sensational "Childhood Dreams" and the good "Bridge to Nowhere".

Has anyone heard this CD already ? What's it like ??

Jeez that was quick. Still the only song I really like from these guys is their "first" - 'Up to you'. Still, I'd like to hear this I guess.

Didn't know this was out either. Will have to investigate further after Xmas. 'Childhood Dreams' was an excellent disc, but I thought 'Bridge To Nowhere' was a big dissapointment, so hopefully this one is alot better. If you get it in the meantime, let me know what it is like mate. :tumbsup:

If you get it in the meantime, let me know what it is like mate. :tumbsup:

It will have to wait for the next pay check, mate ! My purse is made out of onion leather these days. Every time I open it I start crying ...... ! :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the answer. This one is a re-issue of the PURPLE CROSS album under a new name. Not a new one ... and no bonus tracks. :(

New name/cover:

CD7747.jpg

Old name/cover:

PURPLECROSS1.JPG

This info took me by surprise. FACE FACE released a new CD ! Their third one after the sensational "Childhood Dreams" and the good "Bridge to Nowhere".

hurry up and buy the fuckin cd bernd & let us all know about it :)

i love thier debut & honestly i dont feel the band could ever come close to matching the majesticness of it.

their sopophore may be a good album but sadly does not come close to the marvel of the debut imho.

i love thier debut & honestly i dont feel the band could ever come close to matching the majesticness of it.

their sopophore may be a good album but sadly does not come close to the marvel of the debut imho.

:lol: Mate, I think you need to look up 2 posts to Bernd's last one...

:lol: Mate, I think you need to look up 2 posts to Bernd's last one...

i know... lol !!! terrible of jumping the stick lol!! :lol:

Ah ok - The Purple Cross I have and it isn't that great if I am honest.

Yep .., therefore no action needed.

Ah ok - The Purple Cross I have and it isn't that great if I am honest.

Yep .., therefore no action needed.

Gotta agree, gents. I think there was one nice song (a girl's name or something was it?) but yeah, the rest was average at best.