Call the police! Lon's Missing ;)

Hey, Just got to thinking about this cat & was noticing that he is never on here anymore:( Where you at Lonnie? I also noticed his Ebay name not registered and thought that strange. We all know what a stand up guy he is so if anyone knows where he is or could just post that he is well and doing fine, that would be great!

Thanks

JL

Jarred

Hey dude, I appreciate the concern bro, I am fine and doing well.......I haven't been around alot as i have a ton of things going on, and yeah i am not longer registered with Ebay, well at least for now, my last round of stuff i sold on there was met with some very bad experiences and of course no help from Ebay or Paypal, so i just chose to get away from it for now........But one of the things i have going on that i'd like everyone to know about, I have recently taken back over my website on Gemm......I had let a friend of mine take over the domain for a long while, well i started getting emails from people saying they were getting the wrong stuff and stuff was not as described, well once i checked into it i found out he and his wife had more or less run it into the ground.......So i have been working on getting it back up and running and reassuring all my old customers that i am back in charge and running ti once again and everyone will receive the great service i had provided them with since it's inception in 96........I am in the process of listing many cd's on the site, so everyone can check it out at www.lrc.gemm.com .........But i sincerely appreciate everyone's support and well wishes from the time when i was totally down and out with back surgery and some other life challenges, it is great to have great friends from such a great community.........

Take care

Lonnie

Jarred

Hey dude, I appreciate the concern bro, I am fine and doing well.......I haven't been around alot as i have a ton of things going on, and yeah i am not longer registered with Ebay, well at least for now, my last round of stuff i sold on there was met with some very bad experiences and of course no help from Ebay or Paypal, so i just chose to get away from it for now........But one of the things i have going on that i'd like everyone to know about, I have recently taken back over my website on Gemm......I had let a friend of mine take over the domain for a long while, well i started getting emails from people saying they were getting the wrong stuff and stuff was not as described, well once i checked into it i found out he and his wife had more or less run it into the ground.......So i have been working on getting it back up and running and reassuring all my old customers that i am back in charge and running ti once again and everyone will receive the great service i had provided them with since it's inception in 96........I am in the process of listing many cd's on the site, so everyone can check it out at www.lrc.gemm.com .........But i sincerely appreciate everyone's support and well wishes from the time when i was totally down and out with back surgery and some other life challenges, it is great to have great friends from such a great community.........

Take care

Lonnie

Great to hear Lon! Pop in every once in a while K? :) We like conversing w. ya! Good luck on the website & I'll check it out!

JL

• 2 weeks later...

Lon

Are you receiving the PM's I am Sending via this site? Please respond!!