10 Sweet Teaze CD's on eBay?

Are these real or not? Where did the seller get 10 of them still sealed? I see that the bands logo is alot different than the "reissue" that we've seen floating around. Is this seller possibly a band member?

Sweet Teaze Auction Page

06_1_b.JPG

00_1_b.JPG

Are these real or not? Where did the seller get 10 of them still sealed? I see that the bands logo is alot different than the "reissue" that we've seen floating around. Is this seller possibly a band member?

Sweet Teaze Auction Page

06_1_b.JPG

00_1_b.JPG

That ORIGINAL issue has been there for quite some time, over a year - a lot of people (me included) got it there, the price used to be way lower too :P

Those are original pressings...I purchased several back when they were at 34.99 and later when they jumped to $99.99, after that I could not sell them since they jumped way up...the guys story where he got them is some guy came in an dropped a box of 30 I think on him....and also some cassettes..he was not sure if it was a band member or what...at first he did not know what he had..then when all of us started buying them up..he jumped the price quick....if you look at what else the seller has, he wants rediculous prices for common cd's...those have been on ebay for at least 1 1/2 years....once he raised them to their current price I think he only sold 1....the last one I bought from him was christmas 2004.....

This guy has had these up forever. He also has a Slash Puppet CD I was interested in, but not for what he's asking, I could buy 3 for that price.

Those are original pressings...I purchased several back when they were at 34.99 and later when they jumped to $99.99, after that I could not sell them since they jumped way up...the guys story where he got them is some guy came in an dropped a box of 30 I think on him....and also some cassettes..he was not sure if it was a band member or what...at first he did not know what he had..then when all of us started buying them up..he jumped the price quick....if you look at what else the seller has, he wants rediculous prices for common cd's...those have been on ebay for at least 1 1/2 years....once he raised them to their current price I think he only sold 1....the last one I bought from him was christmas 2004.....