ebay Seller; Metalpinss

A warning to all about this piece of shit.

If you buy from this {Part of the female anatomy that men don't have} please ensure that if the cd's have not arrived within the time frame allowed to raise a paypal claim and report the problem to ebay that you do so and don't believe a word this lying prick tells you.

He will tell you it can take up to 12 weeks to arrive overseas.

He will tell you to raise a claim through your postal service and send it to him so he can claim through Canada Post {When you purchase from this piece of shit , postal insurance is included in the cost}.

You send him the form to the address he provides and then say's it never arrived and to send him another one.

He will tell you he will send out new items if they don't arrive.

He tells you he has sent out new ones and he fu :censored: in' has not.

He does all this to ensure you pass the time frame to make a claim through Paypal and ebay and then you are fu :censored: ed.

Unfortunately this happened when i was pretty new to ebay and did not know about the claim and reporting time frame and was stupid enough to believe the lying {Big C - WORD}.

So of course i have been ripped off but still reported it to ebay and then those useless pricks report back to me stating that due to privacy restrictions , they will not be able to inform me of any outcome.

So to ebay....Kiss my :butt: you useless son's of bitches and to metalpinss...You can just go and get :2up: you lying , thieving prick and i hope your next meal you eat is your last and if i could get hold of you , it would be :angry:

DON'T FALL FOR THIS PRICK'S BULLSHIT.

If anyone knows this cockhead, tell him to read this because he has blocked me from contacting him.

He has taken the money and run :bigboom:

I was ripped off by this asshole as well.

Rule #1. ALWAYS (and I mean ALWAYS) file a PayPal dispute within the 45 day limit, regardless of what the seller claims is in progress. You can always cancel the dispute after the fact, but you can never file once that magic 45-day limit has been passed.

Rule #2. See Rule #1.

I've had to do this even when I thought a seller was being honest with me. Before filing the dispute I informed the seller "I'm doing this for my own protection, since PayPal has a strict time limit. In the event that the claims are settled and I am refunded outside of the dispute process, I will of course cancel the PayPal dispute."

It was resolved, and I did cancel the dispute.

-Dan

• 1 month later...

I'm just bringin' this up again to keep the :ahole: 's name in the spotlight, the lowlife fu :censored: in' prick :2up:

That's funny, I was just talking to a friend and he was badly pissed coz he purchased some CDs from this Metalpiss dude and they all turned cheap Mexican pressings... so now we have Ruski and Mexican "originals" on eBay, what's next? I wote for Bangladesh :cheer:

That's funny, I was just talking to a friend and he was badly pissed coz he purchased some CDs from this Metalpiss dude and they all turned cheap Mexican pressings... so now we have Ruski and Mexican "originals" on eBay, what's next? I wote for Bangladesh  :cheer:

You left the "n" out of the cockheads name but the way you have spelt it sums him up even better ... "METALPISS" :ahole:

• 5 months later...

I wanna keep this FUCKIN' COCKHEADS name up near the top of this list so you know what to do when he starts spinnin' ya' shit.

:unsure: Have i a chip on my shoulder with this prick :unsure:

Na' not at all.... All i want is to shove one of these :brutal_36: up his arse and fill him with enough lead , he would be able to use his dick as a pencil

• 3 months later...
I wanna keep this FUCKIN' COCKHEADS name up near the top of this list so you know what to do when he starts spinnin' ya' shit.

Na' not at all.... All i want is to shove one of these :brutal_36: up his arse and fill him with enough lead , he would be able to use his dick as a pencil

Oh my that was good.... :rofl2::drink:

Damn... that was funny as hell!! :rofl2:

Damn... that was funny as hell!! :rofl2:

And the prick is still a fuckin' jerk :ahole:

• 10 months later...
Well then, let's keep it alive shall we? :whistle:

Fuckin' oath, this piece of maggot shit still is a fuckin' :ahole: and even if this c :censored: t was on fire, I would not even piss on him to put it out.

METALPISS is still a fuckin' low life prick.

This is what I still want to do to this arsewipe :hitit: 100 fuckin' times in the head, then :chainsaw::brutal_36:

Well then, let's keep it alive shall we? :whistle:

Fuckin' oath, this piece of maggot shit still is a fuckin' :ahole: and even if this c :censored: t was on fire, I would not even piss on him to put it out.

METALPISS is still a fuckin' low life prick.

This is what I still want to do to this arsewipe :hitit: 100 fuckin' times in the head, then :chainsaw::brutal_36:

:rofl2: