DEFCON

Faust

Simply amazing !!

Listen samples here : http://retrospectrecords.com/Band/Defcon.htm

:banger::banger:

Did someone already order at Retrospect rds ? Is it safe and quick ?

Simply amazing !!

Listen samples here : http://retrospectrecords.com/Band/Defcon.htm

:banger:  :banger:

Did someone already order at Retrospect rds ? Is it safe and quick ?

I ordered it from Sam a while back and he did an excellent job signing this band. They should have been HUGE! A mix of whitesnake and Y & T. The sound quality is excellent! Do yourselves a favor and pick it up for $20 from Sam's website.

JL

Thank you. I will probably ordered it during february.

PS : send to you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this one the other day. Glad to report that Retrospect have done an excellent job on this (although a little more in the way of packaging would have been cool) delivery within 10 days to the UK aswell!!!. Very Very good stuff in the vein of Whitesnake, XYZ With some major keys ivolved - check out the mighty 'My Time To Fly' - absolutely brilliant track. The rest is excellent aswell. Seeing as these are all demos, the sound is pretty good to top it all off. My advice - go to the Retrospect website and blag a copy right now!!!

Just ordered yesterday... Can't wait !

I hope that will be fast as much for France...

Packaging is "light" (no lyrics & no pictures) ?

Wait 'til you hear 'My Time To Fly' - you are gonna flip your lid!!!!!

Man ours tastes are sssoooooo different. I thought that was the only filler track. I'm glad you like it though!

Really Odd. I think it's the best song on there by a mile and that's not to say the other stuff is bad either. I just love this song, especially the first half. It's a keyboard thing I think. Certainly wouldn't call it filler though.

Just noticed - My 1000th post

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Really Odd.  I think it's the best song on there by a mile and that's not to say the other stuff is bad either. I just love this song, especially the first half. It's a keyboard thing I think. Certainly wouldn't call it filler though.

Just noticed - My 1000th post     

:banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:

:cheer:    :cheer:    :cheer:      :cheer:

Congratulations Jez! This one sounds a touch heavier than I'd normally listen to, but if is layered with keys then I'd probably forgive them. Some good recommendations here so will check this out...

:drink:

1000 posts !

:cheer:

I've just post my hundred one... If I spoke a better english it will be more easier :crying:

Congratulations Jez !

I've purchased the Defcon on Retrospect rds. Ordered it on the 19th january and received the CD on the 25th same month ! Very quick. Artwork and booklet are minimalist but price isn't higher (19 $ shipping include -- about 16 euros...).

Wait 'til you hear 'My Time To Fly' - you are gonna flip your lid!!!!!

Right Jez, 'My Time To Fly' is an excellent track. 'Into the The Night' (track 6) and 'How Close' (track 1) are also brillant songs.

• 1 month later...
Guest rocknroll

DEFCON is one of the bands that should have gone big but time was not on there side , but now we can finally focus on there music ............

GET IT GET IT ! :):)

RocknRoll Dude :):)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.