Justice League

66 mustang

if they ever cast Justice League for a real movie ala the X-Men who would you like to see play each superhero?

Batman - Christian Bale - now he is Batman.

Superman - who can play the man of steal? Ewan McGregor

Wonder Woman - Kate Beckinsale

Aquaman - Heath Ledger

Green Lantern - Dwayne "the rock" Johnson

Hawk Girl - Jennifer Garner

Martain Manhunter - Samuel L Jackson

The Flash - Sean William Scott

OK, I still cant find Superman. I'm looking for a better choice.

Are you my long lost brother...your taste in TV and Music is eerily similiar to mine....I agree Bale is Batman...and your casting of Heath Ledger as Aquaman (as long as it is the kickass hook version not the orange version) is inspired and Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Garner....yum...."The Rock" as Green Lantern OK I prefer Kyle Rayner GL,,,,Depending how the new Superman (Brandon Routhe) works out maybe he could do it...Jon Bon as the Flash I do not see. I think James Marsden (Cyclops X-Men) would be an excellent Kyle Rayner GL. Sam Jackson as Jonn Jonzz again inspired... I am stuck on Flash...I think we need to go younger as Wally West is a relative new comer to the JL and Jon Bon is a little long in the tooth...For now I am going with Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) as the Flash

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
if they ever cast Justice League for a real movie ala the X-Men who would you like to see play each superhero?

Batman - Christian Bale - now he is Batman.

Superman - who can play the man of steal? Ewan McGregor

Wonder Woman - Kate Beckinsale

Aquaman - Heath Ledger

Green Lantern - Dwayne "the rock" Johnson

Hawk Girl - Jennifer Garner

Martain Manhunter - Samuel L Jackson

The Flash - Sean William Scott

OK, I still cant find Superman. I'm looking for a better choice.

The Rock as Green Lantern, I could see that.

Heath Ledger could play Aquaman, I could see that too.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

http://sciencefiction.com/2013/01/12/ryan-gosling-targeting-the-flash-in-justice-league/

Since DC and Warner Bros. announced that they are looking to do ‘Justice League’ in 2015, the rumor mills haven’t stopped churning out theories, speculations, and “news” on the project. There’s been talk of potential directors, plots, characters, and castings, but nothing has been confirmed as official yet.

In the latest bit of casting rumors/speculation, it appears that Ryan Gosling’s name has been thrown into the mix. It was bound to happen since everybody seems to love him right now. That’s probably how Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s name entered the fray as well, even though that report turned out to be false.

While promoting his new movie ‘Gangster Squad’, Gosling spoke to Screen Crave about potentially joining the super team flick’s ranks:

Here’s a question I’m sure a lot of fans want an answer to. When are you going to do a superhero movie?

RG: Well, they’re all taken.

Not true. Justice League is coming out in 2015. Superman and Batman are taken. But The Flash and maybe even Green Lantern are up for grabs.

RG: Well Ryan Reynolds is Green Lantern. I can get Flash basically.

So would you ever do one though?

RG: Here’s the thing. ‘Drive’ was my attempt at the superhero movie. I had a costume and everything. The scorpion jacket. It was like my cape. It was like the idea of a guy that had seen too many superhero movies and then decided that he was going to make himself one.

That’s an interesting way to look at ‘Drive’, Mr. Gosling. I’ll have to check it out again and think of it that way. Also, while he may fit the role of the fast-talking and flirty Flash, I think he’d make for a good Aquaman, who supposedly has a “key role” in the film according to some reports. While many fans of the character in the comics have moved passed the phase where he rode giant pink seahorses, casting Gosling in the role may help the rest of the world move past that phase as well