D-A-D - Speed of Darkness

• 4 weeks later...

I used to listen to their '89 and '91 albums a lot but every try to get used to their newer outputs didn't work. Now I took some time again to listen to their last few albums and somehow I started loving them. Not every song but 70-80% on each album, which is quite a lot. I'm very excited for "Speed of Darkness". The first two songs are good (not as good as my favourites on the last albums, though but a good start). In "The ghost" I sometimes feel like the voice is a bit late here and there, which is something that I notice pretty often recently. Don't know why that happens (e.g. the new Kissin Dynamite songs, Autumn's child the last two albums, Lordi sometimes on the last album). I hope it's only in that song.

Edited by J.S.M

They always have at least a handfull of good songs on each album, I'm not overwhelmed by those first two singles though.

Jesper Binzer's (vocalist) solo record "Dying is Easy" from 2017, is better than every D-A-D realease post "Everything Glows" imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Album release 4th Oct through AFM Records

Tracklist:

God Prays To Man

1st, 2nd & 3rd

The Ghost

Speed Of Darkness

Head Over Heels

Live By Fire

Crazy Wings

Keep That MF Down

Strange Terrain