Shiraz Lane - Harder to breathe (acoustic)

Ok for something different I guess but honestly can't say acoustic reworks like this interest me much.  For me, the original version is much better so why bother?  It's kind of like Def Leppard doing that Drastic Symphonies thing....Why bother redoing songs that were fine to begin with?

I know these guys are working on new music so that's what I want to hear from them.  And hopefully it's new music that's more in the style of Carnival Days and Vibration.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

“You Will Remain” acoustic 

On 4/23/2024 at 2:42 PM, tts42572 said:

Ok for something different I guess but honestly can't say acoustic reworks like this interest me much.  For me, the original version is much better so why bother?  It's kind of like Def Leppard doing that Drastic Symphonies thing....Why bother redoing songs that were fine to begin with?

Because why not? A lot of fans love to hear stripped back acoustic versions of songs and the bands love performing them. And I can guess when you play the same songs over and over again, you get tired of them so changing things up can be good for the soul. And hell, it's not like it's something new.

• 3 weeks later...

brs-shiraz-lane-acoustic-archives-ep_720

Acoustic EP "Acoustic Archives" is now available for anyone interested...

Shiraz Lane, Acoustic Archives, CD EP – Backstage Rock Shop