MELODIC MINISTRY from CAB

I personally don't do formal reviews anymore; I gave that up about a decade ago. Some folks here that are active reviewers on other sites may be interested and can hit you up via PM.

If you want your disc listed on the main site along with 1-minute samples of the tracks, you can send to:

Heavy Harmonies
PO Box 17021
Urbana, IL 61803

Thanks,

-Dan

. Having a hell of a time trying to get my cd out there. People who have heard it dig it just don't have the contacts ya know. I'll send you a cd let me know what ya think.  peace  

57 minutes ago, CAB said:

. Having a hell of a time trying to get my cd out there. People who have heard it dig it just don't have the contacts ya know. I'll send you a cd let me know what ya think.  peace  

First, I'd recommend starting a YouTube page, uploading your songs there, and  hash tagging some similar bands in your description to possibly draw in some new listeners. 

Second, set up a Bandcamp page. People will be able to listen to and purchase your album there.

Third, and this is nitpicky, but you seem to be presenting yourself as melodic rock, when you're closer in sound to classic metal; perhaps look at getting your disc into the hands of people who regularly do metal reviews. Not saying that some folks here might not appreciate your music, but you may be going after the wrong target audience, Just my opinion there...

• Like 1