Nobody's Fool - Time

Stefan

image.png.1c7ac52916113ff2b8aad6317660b4b4.png

From FrontView Magazine:

Emerging from Sydney’s underground music scene in 2002, Nobody’s Fool have been producing unapologetically dirty rock ‘n roll in the vein of AC/DC, Skid Row and Led Zepplin, fuelled by adrenaline and raw energy for the better part of 20 years now.

Their sound is a molten blend of power chords, blistering guitar solos, soul-shaking vocals and whisky-soaked lyrics, garnished with rebellion.

Nobody’s Fool is an exceptionally hard-working band that leaves their audiences awestruck and craving more. They have travelled all over Australia and have supported artists such as Airborne, Mental As Anything and The Choirboys.

Teaming up with Battlegod Productions, Nobody’s Fool is set to release Time, the band’s fourth studio album.

From the gritty streets of Sydney to global stages, Nobody’s Fool stands tall, fists in the air and amps cranked to 11, with an upcoming release that promises to be a seismic event with riffs that will rearrange your DNA!

Keep your eyes peeled for the release of Time on January 12, 2024.

Edited by Stefan
  • Thanks 1

Man was I surprised to see this one pop up. Some decent ideas on this one with a few pretty cool choruses. But it's a bit unpolished overall, both in terms of production and song writing. Not horrendous, but I feel like there was an opportunity to release a better product than this. Production quality is a real bummer, especially considering their debut was quite well produced, over 20 years ago. 

I actually don't think I've heard their other two albums. Must rectify that... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 7:50 AM, Geoff said:

Man was I surprised to see this one pop up. Some decent ideas on this one with a few pretty cool choruses. But it's a bit unpolished overall, both in terms of production and song writing. Not horrendous, but I feel like there was an opportunity to release a better product than this. Production quality is a real bummer, especially considering their debut was quite well produced, over 20 years ago. 

The older stuff is great, if you can find it! I'm still looking for Nobody's Fool II.

3 hours ago, rickinmd said:

The older stuff is great, if you can find it! I'm still looking for Nobody's Fool II.

It’s actually II that I do own and I think it is pretty solid, from memory. 

On 1/15/2024 at 7:50 AM, Geoff said:

Find one for me Pleeeze!