Ignescent - Fight In Me

Stefan

From Frontiers:

Ignescent, a dynamic new hard rock band hailing from Chicago, is thrilled to announce the release of their highly anticipated debut album on the Frontiers label entitled “The Fight In Me”.

The album will include songs co-written with Sameer of Flyleaf, along with Jeremy Valentyne and Brandon Wolfe of New Years Day among others. The band is fronted by the multi-talented singer Jennifer Benson and have released a number of singles and an EP in the past few years showcasing their contemporary metal sound, akin to Flyleaf, Evanescence, Jinjer and Skillet.

Since 2018, the band has been primarily touring throughout the Midwest and Nashville area. Ignescent's last single, "Remnant", hit #46 on Billboard Rock Charts, while Ignescent’s first EP, “Electrified”, was produced by 4 time Dove Award winning & Grammy Nominated producer Travis Wyrick (10 Years, P.O.D.).  The first song on the CD, “Calling Out to You”, was co-written with former lead guitarist of Skillet, Ben Kasica, and hit the top 30 on Billboard Rock Charts.

Ignescent has kept busy this last Spring with headlining appearances at notable festivals including EXODO FEST in Mexico and REVELATION ROCKFEST in South Carolina. They are also gearing up for a midwest tour this Summer including an appearance at Lakes Jam Festival on the MAIN Stage with Skillet. More shows will be announced soon!

Tracklisting:
1. MONSTER YOU MADE
2. UNHOLY
3. FIGHT IN ME
4. YOU'RE NOT ALONE
5. UNDER ATTACK
6. TRIPLE THREAT
7. SHADOWS
8. CARRIES ME
9. THE HURT
10. WOMAN ON FIRE
11. NOT TODAY (Featuring Kevin Young Of Disciple)

Line-up:
Jennifer Benson – lead vocals
Max Carrillo - guitars
Joel Seidlitz – bass guitar
Jeremy Valentyne - drums
Brandon Wolfe - drums

Edited by Stefan

• Stefan changed the title to Ignescent - Fight In Me

Seems a waste to wear a top that tight and have the camera above one's neckline for 95% of the shots. 

The song is solid. Very typical for this kind of stuff, though. 

• 4 weeks later...