Anybody heard any of these?

Leykis101

Some songs off new discs ive got that I dig, thought I'd share im sure you guys heard some but just in case.

• Like 1

Have any of you ever heard this?

The track of Babyjane is from their second CD. First one CD are slowly to be hard to find as it was a self-released.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 5:08 PM, Doggy said:

The track of Babyjane is from their second CD. First one CD are slowly to be hard to find as it was a self-released.

I got them both from the same guy, I never heard them, or heard of them, a guy who was getting divorced, and his ex I guess fucking cleaned him out of everything but his underwear was getting rid of all of his CD's, he gave me a list and told me $1200 and he would sell me everything on the list, but he told me I had to do it right then and there, if not I'd had to buy them individually at the price he was asking for them individually, cocksucker put my back to the wall, surprisingly even though there were many Cd's of bands I had never heard of, many of them turned out to be really cool, and I wasn't raging irate at myself afterwards.