Many of these assholes still get to trade even though they get hundreds of negative feedback per month as long as they also get thousands of positives?

Recently I bought a cd from some c**t in Germany but after failing to deliver my goods after a month of waiting, I decided to recover my money through paypal mainly due to getting the jitters as other ebayers were sending me emails saying they were still waiting also. :(

So I get my cash recovered from Paypal (less than the original amount paid), and rightly leave Neg. FBack to show my disgust! :2up::9mm:

To add insult to injury this muthaf**ker leaves some retaliatory negative feedback to my 455 100% positve feedback rating!!! :wtf:

Why are these people allowed by ebay to do this?

I'm sure its not a big deal to most people but still........what an :ahole:

As far as I'm concerned, eBay should take special care into looking into events such as these and when deemed necessary, the right person gets the negative feedback, while the person who got screwed or almost screwed would get no feedback from that person

Ebay will do nothing about retalitory feedback,which is a joke.

My first negative was from a guy who I won an auction from.

Basically I was bidding on behalf of a friend & he gave me the money as soon as the auction ended.

The auction & invoice did not include postage costs so I emailed the guy at least five times over a two week period asking for total cost so I could send the money.

I did not recieve one single reply.

In the end I left a neg comment about failure to reply to any emails,and the next day I recieved the same neg comment from that guy,word for word!

I emailed Ebay explaining the situation & they emailed back days later saying "We dont care,go fuck yourself"

Well thats not what it said,but thats what it implied!

Ebay do not give a shit about its members,seller or buyer.

I have found Amazon so much better to deal with!

Ebay will do nothing about retalitory feedback,which is a joke.

My first negative was from a guy who I won an auction from.

Basically I was bidding on behalf of a friend & he gave me the money as soon as the auction ended.

The auction & invoice did not include postage costs so I emailed the guy at least five times over a two week period asking for total cost so I could send the money.

I did not recieve one single reply.

In the end I left a neg comment about failure to reply to any emails,and the next day I recieved the same neg comment from that guy,word for word!

I emailed Ebay explaining the situation & they emailed back days later saying "We dont care,go fuck yourself"

Well thats not what it said,but thats what it implied!

Ebay do not give a shit about its members,seller or buyer.

I have found Amazon so much better to deal with!

If you look back at my feedback I had one asshole buy 4 "buy it now" items just so he could leave negative feedback. He even put as one of the comments "I'm not going to pay you". Ebay never did shit about it. It's freakin' ridiculous!

Later

JL