Steve Welsh, Appetite for destruction in 12 band styles

Captain Howdy

Going on the recent comments from the Erik thread about how difficult GNR is to cover, after being recommended this video on YouTube I had to share it here.

Whether you like the bands he is doing impressions of, you have to admit this is pretty damn clever

• Like 2

His interpretations are spot on đź‘Ť

This is my favorite vid he’s done:

7 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

His interpretations are spot on đź‘Ť

This is my favorite vid he’s done:

I love his straight up full covers as well. His Chris Cornell and Megadeth ones are spot on

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If Alice in Chains wrote Gaga’s “Bad Romance “

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• https://www.facebook.com/AllAboutRock2020 Calling all SKID ROW (SKID ROW) fans! Mark your calendars for September 20, 2024, as they unleash their electrifying new live album (incl. DVD) "Live in London"! Recorded at the iconic O2 Forum Kentish Town in October 2022, this legendary concert features all your favorite hits like "18 And Life" and "Monkey Business" Don't miss out on the unforgettable performances of "Time Bomb" and "Tear It Down" from earMUSIC's groundbreaking release "The Gang's All Here"! This collector's item captures SKID ROW at the pinnacle of their career, with singer Erik Grönwall's powerhouse vocals and stage presence. Unfortunately, Erik has since left the band, making this album truly one-of-a-kind. Tracklist: 01. Slave To The Grind 02. The Threat 03. Big Guns 04. 18 And Life 05. Piece Of Me 06. Livin' On A Chain Gang 07. Psycho Therapy 08. In A Darkened Room 09. Makin' A Mess 10. The Gang's All Here 11. Riot Act 12. Tear It Down 13. Monkey Business 14. I Remember You 15. Time Bomb 16. Youth Gone Wild    
    • I hadn't paid much attention to this band until Dan unveiled their last one as his # 2 album from that year.  For me, this is a natural progression and arguably their best release to date.  The sound is a bit more polished with plenty of sing along choruses.  And it is right up there with my favorites in 2024 so far.
    • Heavy Horses-Jethro Tull
    • Diver Down-Van Halen
    • Bite Down Hard - Britny Fox
    • New track “Exhausted “ Both songs so far have been decent, but nothing overly exciting. Maybe I was expecting more because of the folks involved… 🤷‍♂️
    • Shortly after her last gig with the group, Hale thanked the band for the opportunity to perform. “Thank you so much to Rachel, Snake, Scotti, Rob, their amazing crew and the entire Skid Row fan base for putting your trust in me. Thank you for bringing me into your tribe, and allowing me to live inside your legacy for a moment. What started out as friends helping out friends, bloomed into something bigger than any of us could’ve imagined. I’m overflowing with gratitude.” She then went on to say that even though she loved the opportunity, she’s unable to commit to the band full time. “This experience of getting to deep dive into Skid Row has given me a rare opportunity to deepen my love for these men I get to call friends. And the soul bonding moments we created together musically will live with me forever. And even though this particular time in my life prevents me from committing to a permanent role in Skid Row…I am sending in my official request to the universe that we will be able to join forces again down the road. With Love and Loud Music, Lzzy Hale”.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.