Wicked Love - Wicked Love

Dead Planet

I dig it. Chorus hits the spot for sure. Any more info? Is there an album? Sounds like a mix of something like Dirty Looks and 90's indie bands like Inside Out or Roxxi? 

44 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I dig it. Chorus hits the spot for sure. Any more info? Is there an album? Sounds like a mix of something like Dirty Looks and 90's indie bands like Inside Out or Roxxi? 

My thoughts exactly

Modern rock band Wicked Love have released their self-titled debut single "Wicked Love" to all major platforms. The single is from their EP Wild Ride.

“‘Wicked Love’ is a powerfully energetic song loaded with old school sunset strip vibes that you’ll be singing along to for days!” says the band.

Coming in hot from Charleston, SC, Wicked Love is a hard hitting new rock band with old school flavor. Their music is a captivating and catchy blend of pop, metal, and rock ‘n’ roll. Wicked Love has opened for artist such as Five Finger Death Punch, Seether, and Hellyeah.

Wicked Love is:
Brendan Ferreira – Lead Vox
Austin Livingston – Lead Guitar/Backing Vox
Brad Krug – Rhythm Guitar/Backing Vox
Shane Dwyer – Bass/Backing Vox
Josh Proctor – Drums

• Thanks 1