Is this cd a bootleg

Hey guys--I just won a Tod Howarth cd (Silhouette) and when I got it today became suspicious. The front cover has a Kodak imprint so I know it's a copy. But I need someone to read the numbers from the cd for me. Also on the cd it says (on the back) Technicolor GVCD. Did I get screw here?

Thanks

JL

Hey guys--I just won a Tod Howarth cd (Silhouette) and when I got it today became suspicious. The front cover has a Kodak imprint so I know it's a copy. But I need someone to read the numbers from the cd for me. Also on the cd it says (on the back) Technicolor GVCD. Did I get screw here?

Thanks

JL

Nobody knows or has an opinion????????????????????????

JL

Hi there!

My copy of that cd looks precise like yours.I bought it from the guy who run

the Melodicrock site.From what i know it´s the real deal.The only other copy i have seen of this cd also had this Kodak picture as front.The numbers on my copy is C1 103608-01 GVCD-9512 Technicolor.Hope this will be a help for you.

By the way,this is my first post here.I hope i can contribute with something.

Take care

reagan

Hi there!

My copy of that cd looks precise like yours.I bought it from the guy who run

the Melodicrock site.From what i know it´s the real deal.The only other copy i have seen of this cd also had this Kodak picture as front.The numbers on my copy is C1 103608-01 GVCD-9512 Technicolor.Hope this will be a help for you.

By the way,this is my first post here.I hope i can contribute with something.

Take care

reagan

That's what I'm finding out. This must have really been a home made cd, huh? It's a very good cd, as most of the Frehleys Comet songs were the best when sung by him. I appreciate your time and info. It has been helpful.

Thanks

Rawk It! :banger:

Hi!

I bought this cd from Tod Himself a 7-8 years ago and your description match my original exactly . Tod made everything finanscially by himself for this release including art I was told. The Kodak logo is there on mine too. You can be sure you´ve got the right stuff and no boot. It looks cheap but the budget was real low.

I dont know man, is it replicated, or duplicated?

Good point to keep in mind is that 10 years ago there werent duplication services available, so if its cd-r its probably a bootie.

:pics:

Hey DAN, great new emoticons btw :butt: