Tommy Johansson - Gary Moore covers... and... Disney?

heavyharmonies

Tommy is known these days for being one of the guitarists in Sabaton, but he'll always be one of my favorite vocalists (ReinXeed, Swedish Hits Goes Metal). He's been putting out some great covers on Youtube recently.

Another way cool thing he's been doing is making Disney versions of Sabaton songs, popularly referred to as "Disneyton".

• Like 1

• heavyharmonies changed the title to Tommy Johansson - Gary Moore covers... and... Disney?
  • 1 year later...

Tommy J - Murder in the Skies #coversthatdontsuck 

Time for another Gary Moore song - ”Murder in the skies” This time I have the one, the only, the most bearded - Chris Davidsson with me on lead bass and lead vocals.

FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS 100% TRUE!! I knew before, but I forgot that the plane crash Gary Moore sings about in this song happened on the 1st of September 1983. Evidently so……this means (by 100% incredible coincidence) that this cover is released on the 40th anniversary of that horrible crash that this songs is about. On the same day - 40 years later. How is that even possible?

Hope you will enjoy our tribute to Gary Moore, played on Gary Moore’s old guitar that he used between 1986-1989. Thanks to Chris Davidsson for joining in on this one! Don’t forget to check him out on his Youtube channel:    / @chrisdavidofficial  

”Murder in the skies” Written by: Gary Moore & Neil Carter Originally performed by Gary Moore From the album ”Victims of the future” - 1984