Jani Lane was raped?

auslander

On 1/27/2023 at 5:05 PM, Cherokee42 said:

Agreed! This person needs to be called out. I find it sickening, and reprehensible that Bobbi has not named the two people (Rockstar & Manager) unless she was looking for hush money.. I don't want to think that. I really don't..But our community has a rapist In its midst. I can't believe anyone would be complacent in this. I think Jami deserves better..

I can't imagine what Miss Bobbi isn't identifying the individuals who sexually assaulted Jani, but it is possible that something is a threat to her, perhaps. Maybe it's possible that she's tried to get proper legal help but been prevented somehow. .. As far as just letting you and everyone else know who Jani told her was responsible for it, ... That's not really important. I'm sorry, but you and I knowing who did it, isn't going to accomplish anything for Jani or his Loved ones. Getting legal help is what it takes and that may be under way, but, if she talks too much about it, it could harm the case and in turn, leave Jani's kids with even less.

On 7/22/2022 at 12:41 AM, Darkstone said:

Yeah, I think Bobbie should have shut her mouth unless she was prepared to name names, which of course she wouldn't. 

It was obviously and understandably a source of great pain and embarrassment to Jani. I think he'd be mortified to think that it would become public knowledge. 

He chose to not make it public and confide in Bobbie. I dare say she was the only person he told. 

She shouldn't have mentioned it.

I'm very hopeful that she finds the right legal representation and files lawsuits against them on behalf of his children, who are the victims of his PTSD death.

• Like 1

While I have no idea if this story is true or false, I can say that she would be crazy to mention names without ironclad evidence as you can imagine the lawsuit that would follow and I doubt that evidence exists. 

• Like 1

• 2024 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, Dusty Paul said:

Being a male victim of sexual assault at age 17 (myself), I can absolutely understand how it effected him. I wish I could have met him and somehow been able to be in his life as a friend and confidante.

I tell you this now, the shame and holding it all inside in secret, only protects and allows the abusers to get away with it and continue doing it to others. It also destroys the victim by carrying that burden and shame that doesn't belong to us, but belongs to those who hurt us and stole that part of us. It causes a life of confusion and sexual distress that is too much to explain and not appropriate for this forum anyway. I wish I could have met him and comforted him, helped him and together been strong.

God bless Jani, his children and family members.

Sorry to hear that mate.