Retrospect Records (sort of update)

Well , it's been a while and I don't think we have released anything new for quite a few years.  Why?  Because the market is dead and it's not worth forking out the big bucks for 1000 discs.  HOWEVER , due to the amazing prices that I've seen old Retro releases sell for , I am going to make a massive effort to revitalize the label , re-issue the entire back catalog , and finally release the hundreds of Hard Rock and Metal albums that me and my brother have been sitting on for years.  As most of you may well know , I got into the t-shirt business as it was more lucrative.  BUT , with some help from a graphic design artist , I think the time has come to re-do the website and get Retrospect back on the map.  

I'd still sell the label at the right price , but as of right now , I think it's time Retrospect got the update it deserves and the fans got all this amazing music again.  

STAY TUNED!

• 4 months later...

I bought a number of Retrospect releases years ago and was pleased with all of them.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys of Retrospect  Records
Are you alive ?
Ive been looking for you for years.  When I try to send a email I got this 
Reissue all what you can. I'll buy  !!! - I promise
Reissue DEFCON and all those nice stuffs you have on the web. 
Yes market is a little fall aslep, because ignorance and somethings called spotify, deezer, soundcloud and such but is not dead. Is far away from dead. The grunge is dead. The metal and hard rock is more alive than ever.  I hope 2022 be the YEAR of THE FENIX .
Long life to Rock and Roll, metal and AOR. 
Regards from Buenos Aires

Internal.jpg

Edited by DanielHardrock
orthographic errors

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 7:32 PM, Retrospect Records said:

Well , it's been a while and I don't think we have released anything new for quite a few years.  Why?  Because the market is dead and it's not worth forking out the big bucks for 1000 discs.  HOWEVER , due to the amazing prices that I've seen old Retro releases sell for , I am going to make a massive effort to revitalize the label , re-issue the entire back catalog , and finally release the hundreds of Hard Rock and Metal albums that me and my brother have been sitting on for years.  As most of you may well know , I got into the t-shirt business as it was more lucrative.  BUT , with some help from a graphic design artist , I think the time has come to re-do the website and get Retrospect back on the map.  

I'd still sell the label at the right price , but as of right now , I think it's time Retrospect got the update it deserves and the fans got all this amazing music again.  

STAY TUNED!

I thought the label was defunct because there no activity and the emails bounces in the  server