Stonewash - Way Of Thorns

Leykis101

Anyone heard these guys? or have the CD? what do you think about them? Im not real sure how I feel, I want to like them, but just dont know

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I'm not sure I'm familiar with this. It's a bit of a jumble. Can't say I dig it, but it's interesting. Do you know the release date and stuff? Shit vocals. 

On 3/9/2020 at 4:15 AM, Geoff said:

Lol. I'm not sure I'm familiar with this. It's a bit of a jumble. Can't say I dig it, but it's interesting. Do you know the release date and stuff? Shit vocals. 

I fucking found and ordered the CD, I don't know man, It absolutely fucking rocks, I'm just not sure on the singer, sometimes he sounds brilliant, then in other songs it will be a fucking blow your nuts off rocker, and he will out of fucking nowhere go off into this bird being tortured high pitched fucking squeal, but the songs that he doesn't do that shit are pretty killer, I put the first track on YouTube so I could post it on here, let you guys decide for yourself, I believe these boys are Germans, they are on Polydor, and this disc came out in 1995, not a hell of a lot of info on the net about them,

Holy Shit! Look at what I just found, Vengeance doing this same exact song, as a bonus track I have never seen in my life.

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, Leykis101 said:

I fucking found and ordered the CD, I don't know man, It absolutely fucking rocks, I'm just not sure on the singer, sometimes he sounds brilliant, then in other songs it will be a fucking blow your nuts off rocker, and he will out of fucking nowhere go off into this bird being tortured high pitched fucking squeal, but the songs that he doesn't do that shit are pretty killer, I put the first track on YouTube so I could post it on here, let you guys decide for yourself, I believe these boys are Germans, they are on Polydor, and this disc came out in 1995, not a hell of a lot of info on the net about them,

Interesting.. But yeah, defo not my thing. I don't hate that tune, though.