King of Kings, second album.

YoneKegler

My son, Christian Kegler, was the Guitar Player on the second Album of the Band King of Kings! He died on 1993, just when they finished the Album, who was never released! Only now, I had the courage to check the Internet for Information of what happened with the Album, and I don´t see CHRISTIAN´s name as the Guitar Player, for this Album! I found out, Kenny  Young, also has died, and only Gus Hart, the drummer, must be alive! I have many documents from GEFEN RECORD regardin my son, Cristian, and they even gave me a MASTERTAPE, from the Album, efter I signed a adocument that I would never use this Mastertape commercially!Now I see that this second Album is  being dowloaded  for free or not ! Can you help me to find out whay my son´s name don´t appear nowhere, and if someone could be given it away, without my permission, as I am the only relative of Christian alive?

• 1 year later...

Yone,

I don't know if you remember me.  My name is Lori and Christian was one of my BEST friends.  We always hung out at your place on Park Ave. when we were in our late teens/early 20s. This note has nothing to do with Geffen records or the 2nd King of Kings album.  I just wanted to reach out to let you know that Christian has not been (and will never be) forgotten.  I think of him often and he will ALWAYS be in my heart.  I miss him so much and seeing the picture of him that you posted on the internet brought tears to my eyes because that is exactly how I remember him: Strong, happy and beautiful!

• 3 years later...