This is pretty fucking cool.

CureTheSane

AWESOME!!!

KISS was the first hard rock band I got into way back in 1978 in 4th. grade, and Ace was always my favorite. I cannot begin to express how much their music meant to me back in the day. VERY fond memories.

Funny thing about this video... Gilby Clarke is just sitting in the background playing rhythm and it's quite possible (if not likely) that he's actually the best guitar player on that stage :)

Yeah back when I was around 12, my best friend and I had every intention of going to the Kiss concert first Aussie tour, whenever it was. Maybe '81

We had all the Kiss cards, posters etc and could see no reason why we shouldn't go.

One evening my mother told us to be back home before dark - we were out riding our BMX bikes.

So of course 'dark' is a very general term, and even though we could still see quite well outside when we got home, she was pissed.

Then she banned us from going to that concert.
At the time it was the biggest injustice ever.

As we got older it became clearer that she used it as a reason not to let us go, and she was never going to let us go at that age.

Made up for it many times over.

Reunion, Symphony, some unmasked no frills show at the Palace, etc.

Probably seen them 7 or so times by now.

Second best live act ever :)