• 4 weeks later...

Super, super average stuff. They sound like a 15th rate Bullet For My Valentine. I find the songs to be extremely bland.

At least someone listened to them.

Haha. I try to get to everything you guys put on here... sometimes just takes a long time, especially after holidays... but I try to get to them all as I appreciate the effort and hope to find some good stuff. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

78% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Really nice album cover indeed...but ten for me this last while...yawn...as Jez pointed out they all sound the same,i'd have difficulty picking which track came from which album tbh
    • Yeah it starts off very good then tails off round midway...but the defs have potential and judging by the new tunes could fulfil it...fingers crossed
    • And mine still hasn't been sent...quality service right there  too late to get a refund? lol
    • Yeah Badd Boyz is very good,would be my fav of the three...I really like the Platinum Overdose albums but I know where you're coming from,I also prefer their more melodic/glammy/sleazy side to the metal type stuff
    • Here's what it was for me, I mostly voted on familiarity: 1. I'll be honest, I didn't know who either of these singers were.  Of the two I've only heard music from Harem Scarem so it was Hess for me 2. I like Coverdale's voice more than Tyler's 3. I voted Michaels since I've only heard a handful of Enuff Z'nuff songs and I listen to a lot of Poison.  With such a limited sample size this might change when I hear more Z'nuff but for right now it has to be Michaels 4. Haven't heard a lot of Mason so I voted Jani.  As far as I'm concerned Jani is the full package when it comes to singer-songwriters, he's an absolute Legend 5. Of all of these I feel like this is the least fair comparison, they don't sound even remotely alike to me.  While Pearcy isn't a phenomenal vocalist in the traditional sense, he's so much more distinct in my opinion.  I think Phil's voice could get lost in the shuffle, but when Pearcy sings you KNOW it's Pearcy which is arguably more important in some cases 6. Haven't heard Queensryche with La Torre, so Tate it is 7. Bon Jovi is my favorite band of all time, come at me 8. Same with Tate, I've only heard Great White with Russell so Russ it is 9. I like both versions of Danger Danger for different reasons, but I have to go with Poley for this one 10. Haven't heard anything from Heart I don't think, so Elliot all the way 11. Haven't heard much of Cold Sweat or Cathey, but I do love that first Lynch Mob album. Point Logan! 12. Once again had to look these guys up, but this time I've actually heard one full album from each.  I assumed Bulen was Keeling, but that aside this was probably the closest one for me.  Ended up going for Baton Rouge but if you asked me in a few weeks that might change We should do this again sometime, maybe with guitarists/drummers/bassists/etc?
    • Your gonna make me do this aren't you? OK fine, well should've been vaxed, guess it serves ya right, you right wing Nazi piece of shit, why don't you go back to Hitler and check in, I knew your were fac, and your cis, all you fascists think your better then the law, it has to do with your cis gender, you cant help it, born in the coat of missing pigment your white supremacist privilege just eeks out,
    • to keep my reply simple, I basically agree with Geoff except the following - JBJ > Kip Having seen both live I prefer JBJ. Talking in their prime here Paul Laine > Ted Love Ted but Paul is far superior and superb live, one of the best I've seen. 
    • Actually I dont, Ive been conversing with Jinx Dawson!!!!!!! if anyone can touch that, I'll dress in drag and sing Wake Me Up B4 You GO Go! backwards!! if there was such thing, she would be goddamn key master, lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.