So long, people

Well, rock and rollers, it has been a really fun ride, but I am out of here. There are several people that use this website, who have helped me a great deal with trading and cdrs. You know who you are, and I thank you very much. I feel like I am pretty much an outcast on here.....i notice that every post I leave, theres no feedback or anything, although the ones that I normally deal with have been really good about providing me with feedback. I post things that I am either looking for or things that I am willing to trade, and nobody bothers to even respond....i mean a simple, "No thanks" would do, but nobody ever leaves that. Then, on other users posts, I see where there are countless responses. So what am I doing wrong? The regular people I deal with can reach me at my regular email address. To the people on here that I have dealt with on here, but gotten nothing from them....even after the second time of use, well, like the old saying goes..."What goes around comes around." There is one thing I can't stand, and thats a liar. And I've gotten that a couple of occasions from people, and they know who "they" are.

Thanks again, and to all the true rock and rollers, keep the flame burning.

Jason (Zinatra99gt)

Email address--Bonjoviz99gt@aol.com (for any of my fellow traders)

And for all the dishonest people on here:

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I'm weeping at the thought of losing you. Seriously...the tears are streaming down my face as I type this.

I mean...you contributed sooo greatly to the discussions on this board. We will miss you like crazy!!!!!!!!

But wait!!!!......aren't you one of those 'cdr traders' who just can't seem to go out and BUY a disc. I've seen your lists...and most of the shit you want...or have to trade is still in print. It is....you bastard!!! Go buy a damn disc ya thief!!!! :lol:

Oh.......and don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out!!! Ya big WUSS!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

:ninja:

I'm not going to be a dick and say what I really feel, but contributing to the site and making friends here is pretty beneficial when it comes to doing trades with people. If you want the cd's so bad, go watch eBay for them. Most of the ones you want are pretty cheap. I even go to pawn shops and get them for under $5 each.

I've done alot of trades with people on this board because they have added posts, information, and a little personality to the forums. You've contributed next to nothing except for "I Want, I Want, I Want".

On a side note,....why the hell are we "dishonest" or "liars" because we don't respond? All it means is that we didn't respond. We didn't lie or bullshit you in any way. Now go take your medication and get back to us when you've had some time to reflect on this issue <_<

I'm not going to be a dick and say what I really feel, but contributing to the site and making friends here is pretty beneficial when it comes to doing trades with people. If you want the cd's so bad, go watch eBay for them. Most of the ones you want are pretty cheap. I even go to pawn shops and get them for under $5 each.

I've done alot of trades with people on this board because they ahve added posts, information, and a little personality to the forums. You've contributed next to nothing except for "I Want,I Want, I Want".

On a side note,....why the hell are we "dishonest" or "liars" because we don't respond? All it means is that we didn't respond. We didn't lie or bullshit you in any way. Now go take your medication and get back to us when you've had some time to reflect on this issue  <_<

"I'm not going to be a dick and say what I really feel.." but T...you REALLY should!!! It'll be the most fun he's had since he started posting his lame cdr lists!! :lol:

Here I thought Marla and Christine were the only ones doing that here :( I was lied to! :crying:

Here I thought Marla and Christine were the only ones doing that here  :(  I was lied to!  :crying:

Hey, no freebies!!! :eviltongue: I demand trades in return... :lol:

Damn straight!!! :lol:

You mean like....we give YOU table dances??!!!! *frightened* :lol:

Well damn. Not the first time, nobody has told me where to go. For what its worth, I would like to apologize to everyone for the outburst.....I really wern't referring to all of you....just a couple of people i dealt with. Yes, I know i didn't contribute to the sight.....(thats my fault and my ignorance.) I just this was the right thing to do....it was childish to bullshit about stuff like this. I guess every now and then, everyone has the right to mess up sometimes. You all are right......I am wrong. I never meant to offend anyone by any means...I never wanted to be hit with the truth like what some of you all threw at me, but thats probably what I needed. After reading some of the comments....even though the insults hurt, they make sense. So, I am hoping that some of you will accept my apology. I guess, I am a wimp...but wimps, not to mention the best of us make mistakes, and fly off the handle sometimes. I just wanted to admit that I made a mistake, and that I was wrong. If caused any hate of any kind, I do apologize. Thanks for reading this.

:ahole: I guess you all are right.

WHO said ANYTHING about 'tables'????????????????????????????

Lap baby...............LAP!!!! :lol:

:omg: Wif a no calose on??!!!! :shocked::shocked:

You'd be skeeered of me.....right??!! :lol:

:lol: Positively QUIVERING....... :lol: Shaking with fear..... :lol:

Personally, I was hoping for the "Boys of HH" full monty! :lol::P

:lol: Positively QUIVERING....... :lol: Shaking with fear..... :lol:

But tingling with anticipation............... :banana::band::dance:

Well damn.  Not the first time, nobody has told me where to go.  For what its worth, I would like to apologize to everyone for the outburst.....I really wern't referring to all of you....just a couple of people i dealt with.  Yes, I know i didn't contribute to the sight.....(thats my fault and my ignorance.)  I just this was the right thing to do....it was childish to bullshit about stuff like this.  I guess every now and then, everyone has the right to mess up sometimes.  You all are right......I am wrong.   I never meant to offend anyone by any means...I never wanted to be hit with the truth like what some of you all threw at me, but thats probably what I needed.   After reading some of the comments....even though the insults hurt, they make sense.  So, I am hoping that some of you will accept my apology.  I guess, I am a wimp...but wimps, not to mention the best of us make mistakes, and fly off the handle sometimes.   I just wanted to admit that I made a mistake, and that I was wrong.  If caused any hate of any kind, I do apologize.  Thanks for reading this.

:ahole: I guess you all are right.

Participate in the board....make a few acquaintances. Join in on the reindeer games....and maybe we'll soften up to ya, Hermie!! :drink:

Alright, as usual we're WAY off topic... :crazy:

But seriously... trading is kind of sacred around here. :angel: The "regulars" tend to trade amongst themselves, because we trust each other and there's no pressure. Most people here prefer to trade stuff that's long out of print and/or nearly impossible to find, because we want to support the bands and purchase originals whenever possible. And we don't post responses to trades simply because most of us prefer to discuss it in PM's. It's just easier that way and the whole world doesn't have to know your business.

As far as getting to know people, don't hesitate to jump in and BS a little with us! :lol: That's how you build up friendships and trust in trading around here. Yeah, we get a little combative and/or goofy sometimes, but it's all in fun (just look at the direction THIS thread took! :blink: ).

So stick around... we promise not to smack ya around too much! ;):lol:

Alright, as usual we're WAY off topic...  :crazy:

But seriously... trading is kind of sacred around here.  :angel:  The "regulars" tend to trade amongst themselves, because we trust each other and there's no pressure.  Most people here prefer to trade stuff that's long out of print and/or nearly impossible to find, because we want to support the bands and purchase originals whenever possible.  And we don't post responses to trades simply because most of us prefer to discuss it in PM's.  It's just easier that way and the whole world doesn't have to know your business.

As far as getting to know people, don't hesitate to jump in and BS a little with us!  :lol:  That's how you build up friendships and trust in trading around here.  Yeah, we get a little combative and/or goofy sometimes, but it's all in fun (just look at the direction THIS thread took! :blink: ). 

So stick around... we promise not to smack ya around too much!  ;)  :lol:

And if yer a good boy...I promise MJ and Christine will give ya a nice welcome aboard present!!! :devil: *no...it's not a cdr of BonJovi* :lol:

Alright, as usual we're WAY off topic...  :crazy:

But seriously... trading is kind of sacred around here.  :angel:  The "regulars" tend to trade amongst themselves, because we trust each other and there's no pressure.  Most people here prefer to trade stuff that's long out of print and/or nearly impossible to find, because we want to support the bands and purchase originals whenever possible.  And we don't post responses to trades simply because most of us prefer to discuss it in PM's.  It's just easier that way and the whole world doesn't have to know your business.

As far as getting to know people, don't hesitate to jump in and BS a little with us!  :lol:  That's how you build up friendships and trust in trading around here.  Yeah, we get a little combative and/or goofy sometimes, but it's all in fun (just look at the direction THIS thread took! :blink: ). 

So stick around... we promise not to smack ya around too much!  ;)  :lol:

That is true. Most of the people here are awesome (except 1) so just join in on the fun and make some friends. Even Wotty managed a few friends. :dance:

Personally, I was hoping for the "Boys of HH" full monty! :lol::P

As far as I know none of us are Irish. Sorry, no fully monty.

Is Monty Hall Irish? I'm confused...

And why is he full? Did he have a Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendy's? Or some string cheese?

Edited by Jimbo

Lap dances??? That's all it took to make friends here??? Damn... I wish I knew earlier... I would have thought twice before trading my pics for CDs, hehehehe.

CDrs... as the local gang here so kindly pointed out, this really is the wrong place for cdr traders... most fans passionate about the music, collectors, etc, prefer not to have to wear fireproof gloves when handling new cds they just aquired... hehehehe.

Poof!

PJ

PS... Christine... Full Monty? Boys of HH calendar? Just let me know where to sign, and what the grand prize is, hehehehe.