Russian CD,s

The 2 in question are "Big Bad Wolf" - Self Titled and "Wicked Sensation" - Exceptional but i also had Alice Cooper - The Eyes of Alice Cooper - Digi Pac , Voodoo Hill - Wild Seed Of Mother Earth and both Burning Rain albums already ordered before the first ones arrived so i am waiting to see if they are Russian copies aswell and i will be mighty pissed off if they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sellers ebay store is Antan7 CD DVD and ROCK STUFF.

His ebay i.d is antan7

The 2 in question are "Big Bad Wolf" - Self Titled and "Wicked Sensation" - Exceptional but i also had Alice Cooper - The Eyes of Alice Cooper - Digi Pac , Voodoo Hill - Wild Seed Of Mother Earth and both Burning Rain albums already ordered before the first ones arrived so i am waiting to see if they are Russian copies aswell and i will be mighty pissed off if they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His ebay i.d is antan7

Yeah, I noticed that seller already! He has like 10,000 CDs for sale, wow, beats even vegasmetal!

I've noticed he carries Russian bands (Arida Vortex, Conquest), plus I was interested in his Living Death 85 CD, but if you pay close attention to the artwork scan you can see that the sticker on it is written in cyrillic, so this one definitely is Russian (licensed or not). and all those funky HUGE CD SETs with 2-on-1 like Judas, Queen, Alice Copper, Krokus, Kiss, Ozzy, purple, etc. for $9.99 - those are bound to be booties man! The famous AGAT 2-on-1 boots, or "Monsters of Rock" or whatever else Russian "company", they have plenty :).

Plus he has Cemetary - Evil Shades of Gray CD 1992, which is very rare OOP and sells instantly for $30+ if you can find it, and he has 9 avaialbe for $9.99 "buy it now" in his store :blink: - go figure if they are the original Black Mark releases or not

I hope you didn't pay to much for them i know there is a lot of them here http://www.musiccdvideo.com/cdlist/cdlist.htm

most at $11.99 and when ordering five CD's you receive sixth FREE OF CHARGE!

i bought some form there they sound good to me the 2-on-1 like Judas are marked made for Russian but the one cd disk i got was not

That's corrct, many of the AGAT and almost all "Monsters of Rock" etc. 2-on-1 series are not marked in any way, but nevertheless all are booties.

I've seen some of those in Bulgaria retailing for between $2.50 up to $5, they have street merchants offering those to the public all over the place, go figure what part of $2.50 retail price go for licensing fees :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Stormspell, you were right-those Galaxy CDs were sold from vendor's web site, not from e-bay.

Listen, do you know by any chance why nobody mentions famous Black Coffee(Chorniy Cofe) and August(Avgust) here.As far as I know August had two albums, but they never got released on CD, but Black Coffe did release their material on CDs and as far as I know lots of people know this band.

Many thanks in advance.

Hey, Stormspell, you were right-those  Galaxy CDs were sold from vendor's web site, not from e-bay.

I told you. yes.gif I'm through talking for this Galaxy CDs though - надоело мне! I tried to explain everything about it, but despite all efforts people went elsewhere and ignored my item :doh:

Listen, do you know by any chance why nobody mentions famous Black Coffee(Chorniy Cofe) and August(Avgust) here.As far as I know August had two albums, but they never got released on CD, but Black Coffe did release their material on CDs and as far as I know lots of people know this band.

Many thanks in advance.

Beats me. Maybe they dont know Avgust as they werent released on CDs as you said, who knows. It is their loss, though, Avgust are very classy Christian hard-rock, in the same league with Galaxy, Gorky Park, Krasnaia Ploschad, etc. I have then for sale on LP, but not many people are much into vinyl anymore I guess... Maybe I should rip them off on CDr and trade them for original cheapo CDs as someone else was doing here, hehe

The good news are that Avgust are back together again, and hopefully they will re-release their first two albums on CD, and have new one in development already. There are some new audio samples on their official site - go check them out, sounds very good imo.

Black Coffee should be popular - solid Christian (or should I say Orthodoxal) hard-rock, similar to AC/DC and Heaven to name a few. Not exactly my cup of tea, but worth checking out, at least first several releases from the mid 80es...

I have big bunch Russian CDs waiting to be put on my site, but I carry mostly the more extreme side of Russian metal: heavy to black (Ashen Light included). There are some very classy slavic sympho-pagan bands like Arkona & Pagan Reign, and a great euro-power metal from Kazakhstan of all places, very similar to Aria and Iron Maiden :banger:

His ebay i.d is antan7

Didn't read the full thread and I don't know if it'll help you but the 2 discs in question are VERY cheap (original and sealed copies) over at SCHMANKERL RECORDS