Faith Healer

martinsane

Not sure if this is the same FH that Geoff was talking about back in 2006, but I didn't see any other mention of this Dutch/Polish Hard Rock band elsewhere...

https://www.facebook.com/faithhealerbandofficial

FAITH HEALER is a modern hard rock band established in 2014 by Dutch legendary guitarist Peter Bourbon of Picture, Vengeance and many more. Joined by extremely talented crew of Dennis Geraads (drummer, producer, sound engineer and owner of the Skillz Drums Academy), Peter Rovers (bass), Marc Meesters (guitarist and singer) also decided to work with young polish hard rock & heavy metal vocalist - Zinny Zalesky (Piotr 'Zinny' Zaleski) well known by his expressive frontman image and great vocal range. First long play recorded in Swalmen, the Netherlands (Double Double U Studio) in 2014.

Turn Up Sound will have its premiere in september 2014 along with the full band video and it's a first official release for FAITH HEALER.
The band gathers a lot of experience, great range of inspirations, music skills and true rock image. Hard rock fans can well expect the results of these sessions to be truly outstanding!

http://www.rvprecords.com/store-faithhealer.php

promo_faithhealer.jpg

Nah mate, the band I assume you're talking about was actually Faith Circus. Great 2nd album (and fine debut). There was another (very very bland) band a couple of years ago called Faith Healer, I believe, which rose from the ashes of S.I.N? If memory serves. Anyway, not into this one at all. :( Nice music and production, just not into the song.

• 2 weeks later...