pascal vandamme CRYCIN

adriano..he left positive feedback on 10/20 and said the cd was also shipped on 10/20..so im waied 3 weeks and still no cd, so i emailed him a few times and did not received a response from him ..so i began to worry about a lost cd ..but he replied yesterday saying it takes 4 weeks to arrive in the usa ..so i am gonna wait another week to see if it arrives..4 weeks to the usa i think is along wait???Danny

Hello my friend!

I made many deals with Pascal Vandamme (ebayer "crycin") without any problem. In my opinion he is a reliable and honest guy. What happened?

all the best

Adriano - adboimel@uol.com.br

Danny,

Sometimes it happens my friend...I just waited 6 weeks to receive a package from Scandinavia, and was registered airmail.

I know Pascal since 2002, never had a problem with him, and never saw any bad comment.

I wish you good luck!

all the best

Adriano

adriano..i know i will receive the cd..thanks Danny

Danny,

Sometimes it happens my friend...I just waited 6 weeks to receive a package from Scandinavia, and was registered airmail.

I know Pascal since 2002, never had a problem with him, and never saw any bad comment.

I wish you good luck!

all the best

Adriano

Danny

I've dealth with Pascal for quite some time....he is very reliable. I've noticed everything I get from him takes longer than from anywhere else. He is over in Belgium and for some reason the mail is slower from them! I wouldn't worry....as Adriano said, Pascal is a stand up guy and a pleasure to transact with.

Cheers,

Delbert

Delbert..thanks for the info..i have dealt with pascal in the past ..but i sometimes get antsy with a cd i have been after for some time and most of the time the cd usually arrives from anywhere in about a week..my apollogies(SP?) to pascal about hurrying him..thanks Danny

Guest stuck in lodi

Hi anamal

I saw your first post and thought, Oh %#$@!. I too bought something from crycin and got the same feedback message saying my cd was shipped 10/20 and I still don't have mine either. Before I bid, I looked through his feedback and saw a lot of guys I know from e-bay so I was pretty confident about buying from him. So I am glad to see everyone's comments as a reassurance he is a good seller. It's just weird because I get stuff from Germany and Scandinavia in a week to 10 days. Maybe Belgian mail is slower.

Allan

It's always hard to determine how long shipping will take from outside the US. I've had things show up from Germany in 1 week, and I've had things show up after 3 weeks. :blink: Here's a good example - I won one of our pal Koogles' auctions and he sent it out on 10/22 from Canada. I didn't receive it for nearly two weeks! :o I think it all depends on the mood that day of the particular postal worker who handles your stuff... :fun_84: