Deceit, Lies & Treason

metaltrekman

Im not ashamed to admit Ive never voted for Obama. I knew (from researching) what he was before he was elected the first time. I could go on forever about him and all that support him. Weve all seen how they are. It just amazes me how they can do what they do and look their children and families in the face. LOL Would you, could you live with them, knowing what they are?

Ive seen others before senate and congressional commitees, but this is the first time Ive seen this exact one. My jaw dropped. Absolute, blatant lies and denials when everyone there knows the real truth. :( Its no wonder we have and are losing so many allies in the world. I dont trust my governmet why should they? :(

There is no such thing as a 'great' politician...they all lie and spread BS...when it comes right down to it most people vote depending on whether they lean left or right or because they are tired of the ones in power and want a change.....IMO Obama is no worse than Bush or any of the many who came before them...I also believe that Obamacare was a good idea initially but unfortunately when politicians try to implement a good idea they usually screw it up...