Eve To Adam: "Locked & Loaded" review (Hardrock Haven)

metalmaniac777

Eventually these guys were always going to make a great modern hard rock album, and they have finally done so. To check out my full review of Eve To Adam: "Locked & Loaded" for Hardrock Haven, click the link below:

Eve To Adam review

These guys have locked onto that Hinder/My Darkest Days/Pop Evil sound and pretty much nailed it.

The song is catchy, but the video. I think it would be more erotic without the death. I wouldn't want to watch that video more than once. According to your review, there are other good songs. Maybe you should just listen for reviews instead of watching a video? What about live videos?

The song is catchy, but the video. I think it would be more erotic without the death. I wouldn't want to watch that video more than once. According to your review, there are other good songs. Maybe you should just listen for reviews instead of watching a video? What about live videos?

For the record, I never review an album by watching a music video. When I post a review here, I generally try to find a video from the album so people can sample and get a taste of what the music is like, but the reviews are only done by listening to the album.

The above song sounds typical of the style you describe, but I trust there will be better on the full album. Never heard of the band before, so looking forward to giving this a go.