Red - Release The Panic

Leykis101

I am not a fan of this kind of music, what kind of music? mainly American, but in particular, this kind, but I have to say, a friend gave me a copy of this disc, last week, i have not been able to turn it off, every fucking song on this cd is good, catchy, intense, it sounds like every other band that is coming out of america right now, only these guys have something different about them, this is a genuinly good album, thats saying alot, seeing i usually hate this shit, now this will not be for all of you, or most of you for that matter, but Geoff, you may or may not like this hard to say, and anybody that takes the time to check it out, you may just hear what im talking about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQjOK3e5sCU

This is my favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdMaaJ1lwfU

I actually have this one lined up to play as we speak - alongside new BFMV, Silverstein, Funeral For A Friend, Trapt and Black Veil Brides. Huge start to the year in modern rock for some established names.

Anyway, I do like these guys, have since the start. They're technically a christian band, which is cool because we're both heavily into christ and appreciate him being our saviour and stuff. But yeah, these guys are a good band. Slightly holding onto the old "nu-metal" sound a little, but they do write good songs, and lots of them. Good hooks, good choruses which put them ahead of most their peers in this type of music. Looking forward to the new disc - new songs there sound good.

I actually have this one lined up to play as we speak - alongside new BFMV, Silverstein, Funeral For A Friend, Trapt and Black Veil Brides. Huge start to the year in modern rock for some established names.

Anyway, I do like these guys, have since the start. They're technically a christian band, which is cool because we're both heavily into christ and appreciate him being our saviour and stuff. But yeah, these guys are a good band. Slightly holding onto the old "nu-metal" sound a little, but they do write good songs, and lots of them. Good hooks, good choruses which put them ahead of most their peers in this type of music. Looking forward to the new disc - new songs there sound good.

Yes my heavenly father directed me to this band, I was told by christians, they must sing directly about christ, or they are secular, that is frowned upon, much different then the dark lord, who allows any under and overtones as long as they about him, cause bad press is good press right, killer cd.