Crown Of Thorns New EP

melodicrockoz

Hey Guys & Girls,

I know Crown Of Thorns have numerous fans on this site that'd be quite keen on helping the band acheive what they need for new E.P. I've already contributed towards the band's pledge. Check it out, hope to see as many HH members contributing as possible.

Crown Of Thorns New EP

Pledge & Pre-order the Crown Of Thorns EP & gain access to exclusive videos, interviews, items, & experiences!

About the project

Skip to exclusives

Hi All!

Whether you know me for my work as a Solo Artist, The Plasmatics, KISS, The Ramones, Debbie Harry, Nona Hendryx, Doro, Voodoo X, Crown Of Thorns, or any of my other collaborations or projects, join me here!

Crown Of Thorns has been my baby for many years now and the time has come to get back in the studio and rock some more!!! We’ll be recording a brand new EP! Take part in this exciting new release…

We invite you to pledge and have access to a truly unique experience!

Thanks for the years of love and support and thanks for joining us here! This new EP project has us all amped up to deliver you something special. Here’s how it works:

Make a pledge

Select from the exclusives on the right….. they all come with the 4 song EP + you can also receive the remastered 31 track “Essential Thorns” best of as a download or CD.

A portion of the proceeds will go towards helping Haitian children in need…

Help promote the project

Link FB & Twitter, share on Pinterest and where ever else you are socializing these days!

Receive exclusive access to videos, tracks, photos, & more

We’ll be posting them weekly!

Once all is set to ship, we’ll get you your pledges!

Let’s rock!

Jean

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/jeanbeauvoir?utm_campaign=project4786&utm_source=facebook

• My Little Pony

Not yet Geoff, the new material may not eventuate if the pledge requirement isn't met.

I am wishing like all Crown Of Thorns fans that the pledge is met as the band never fails to deliver great music.

Hope you've put in a pledge.

Ha. It's funny because it's Geoff you're asking.

Not yet Geoff, the new material may not eventuate if the pledge requirement isn't met.

I am wishing like all Crown Of Thorns fans that the pledge is met as the band never fails to deliver great music.

Hope you've put in a pledge.

Ha. It's funny because it's Geoff you're asking.

Well Geoff's a reknown C of T fan ya know.

Really? I like a few albums, but they have a few duds. They're okay, but like Karpetface suggests, I'd probably not put my constantly counted pennies towards this cause. :(